• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

7 day fast

yellow678

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just started a seven day fast from any solids.
I am drinking plenty of water, tea, and had a diet coke today :/
I am also taking ephedra.

How much do you think I could lose? I weigh about 140 lbs.

Why do you want to fast for seven days?

Thats realy crazy! Why would u do that??? Fasting your self just sends your body in2 shut down mode so if your goal is to loose fat the further u get in2 the fast the less your bodys guna burn its fat it wil just chew through your bodys muscle and then when you come of your fast your body (still buggin out from the fast) is just guna start tryin to store everything as fat or put more in2 storage (fatcells) just incase it has to go through a fast again... Its insanity theres no reason to do it. If u wana detox just drink shit loads of water and dont eat any processed foods it everything as raw as possible so fruits n vegs and nuts

What the fuck is wrong with you? A seven day fast with a diet coke? What kind of shit is this? A 24 hour fast has to be done properly as far as I'm concerned not to mention 7 days. One should prepare, and also have a plan for proper resuming of normal foods.
As my mom would say, "what kind of cockamaymee shit is this?" where'd you get the idea from?

How much do I think you could lose?

Hmmm... Probably 10 pounds of muscle. Good luck!

I just started a seven day fast from any solids.
I am drinking plenty of water, tea, and had a diet coke today :/
I am also taking ephedra.

How much do you think I could lose? I weigh about 140 lbs.

Hmm you will probably be like -130 when your done..
2 weeks later, i would guess 145+

Back