• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Anyone Live In San Diego???

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayja1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Have to make a run to TJ or Rosarito. Just wanna see if someone can point me in the direction of a good suplier down therr. Thanks in advance.

Welcome to about to get banned land.

you cant post suppliers or request suppliers. you are requesting illegal information in a public place.

Thanks tomuchgear...... I assumed what NordicNacho assumed, that b/c it is in Mexico, information exchanged over a computer screen is irrelivent. But thank you for your reply... I have a pretty good idea where to go, I was just looking for any positive feedback from anybody who lives in San Diego who has done what I'm going to do. Thanks again..

Have to make a run to TJ or Rosarito. Just wanna see if someone can point me in the direction of a good suplier down therr. Thanks in advance.
Listen while your there pick me up some chips.

not a problem bro.

its legal there

no laws would be broken

may not be but the rules of the forum are the rules of the forum. also any open sourcing could result in problems for the supplier legal or illegal.

IML Gear Cream!
If i was a source for these drugs the last thing i would want is for people to lead some unknown person from a open forum to be led to me might as well say hey police i dealing but if you know someone who is looking send them my way:hmmm:

Workingatit43; Your an idiot! It's not like i was asking "where's a good herion dealer at in San Diego?" NO!! I was asking if anyone knew good spots in MEXICO!!!! Last I checked the law wasn't "pinching" people for refering them to points of interest in other countries.... You guys are way to scared of FEDS and DEA... As long as your not "Johnny Kingpin" dealing tons of cycles, I think you would be under the radar to just suggest a place in MEXICO!! BUT I understand now that you can't ask questions like that on this forum.... BTW the Red Sox fucking suck!! Oops...can I say "fuck" on this forum???

Workingatit43; Your an idiot! It's not like i was asking "where's a good herion dealer at in San Diego?" NO!! I was asking if anyone knew good spots in MEXICO!!!! Last I checked the law wasn't "pinching" people for refering them to points of interest in other countries.... You guys are way to scared of FEDS and DEA... As long as your not "Johnny Kingpin" dealing tons of cycles, I think you would be under the radar to just suggest a place in MEXICO!! BUT I understand now that you can't ask questions like that on this forum.... BTW the Red Sox fucking suck!! Oops...can I say "fuck" on this forum???

Hmnnn seems like you take things personally:wacko:

The recommendation right now is to generally get a lot further south than TJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back