• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

eating habits

iMan323

Preved Medved!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A question about habits;

How long did it take you to get your eating habits in place? I'm on a 12 week "cut" right now, but while the working out portion is flawless, I'm really struggling with maintaining my diet.

I'm a full time student, and I run around a lot. Eating clean is hard...

My schoolwork amped up and in a month I went from 6 regimented meals a day to like 2-3 big ass squares. What the fuck!

Preparation is the key to success with eating habits. At least that is what I find.

When I am not organized, it is that much easier to cheat.

Cook the meals beforehand when you have work or class, I find myself a lot more tempted to cheat if it's an hour before class and I haven't cooked food for myself yet.

Cook your meals at night for the next day it's much easier, IMO.

what I like to do is set out the fruits and other things I plan on eating the next day on my kitchen table. then in the morning, i divy they up into meals, and take however many i need depending on how long im gone. so if im gone 6 hours, ill bring 2, 9 hours ill bring 3, etc.

Yes, planning is key. I find out if I don't plan (usually on weekends) I have trouble staying in my limits. However, I have found that knowing various alternatives really helps keep things in check. For instance, if I forget lunch, I know that I can get a turkey sub from Subway and not throw things off too much. I just have to adjust what I eat when I get home. Also, maybe you should carry some small snacks around, like almonds, so you will be prepared in a pinch. Diet is always the most difficult, sometimes you just have to shrug off your mistakes and try again tomorrow.

I'm actually going to start playing around with my diet more and get away from set meals. I'm going to lay out an overall amount of calories per day which may or may not include lists of foods for that day. Then, all I will focus on doing is eating that much food during the day without paying attention to meal timing, except before and after working out.

I think it will end up being really productive since I will be able to eat minimal amounts when it is normally a hassle (classtime) and eat more when I'm actually hungry as compared to stuffing it in my face. That and I'm more likely to just eat an apple, then some chicken an hour later, etc. so I'll likely end up with all of the benefits of spreading meals out anyway.

Preparation is the key to success with eating habits. At least that is what I find.

When I am not organized, it is that much easier to cheat.

Absolutely right. I always do my cooking on the weekends for the next week. I also always make my meals the day before, stick all the little containers/ziplocks in a plastic bag so when I go to work I just grab the bag and go.

Preparation is the key, but it takes dedication if you want to stick with it for the long haul. Before you know it (if you're preparing your meals ahead of time) it'll become like clockwork and you almost won't even have to think about it.

Back