• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Da Hawks baby...

gr81

You Lack Intensity!!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well they notched another win this week, staging off a comeback by the niners in the second half to beat them by one point. It turns out that EP that san fran missed was the difference, ha ha. 4-1 is their best start since the 80's too. gotta love that. next week they play the Bears at home so they should beat them easily. What did you guys think of the game if you watched it?

Go Seahawks!!

Last edited:
i am trying like to hell to get out of here Aaron//I can't stand being away from "civilization" any longer..It kills me not being able to hear the new music anymore, see any games..feel the city life..u dig???it's all country up here in whitman...any all of the dudes are from seattle or portland..they go home on the weekends and i am stuck here with nothing to do...fuck...i need some excitement...speaking of which...around here all they do is smoke chronic and get "loose" if u can catch my slang

do you think u could survive in Walla Walla?

I told you man there ain't shit to do in E.WA. it is hicksville out there. I would never go to school out there. I know how it is out there. I have been out there to spokane before and shit partying, out to Gonzaga and shit and it is soo small, everyone in the school knew each other and it was crazy. I feel ya, bu they you gotta either make a move or suck it up and look at it as an excuse to do really well in school! Either way I don't see what this has to do with the seahawks! j/k:p.

Last edited:
screw the seahawks:p

Originally posted by Pepper
How did the Raiders do against the Bears?
:attitude: :flipoff2:

In fact how did the raiders do against anyone this season, haha. Bunch of old men out there it looks like. Hey maybe they will beat the Chiefs next week, yeah right! The Hawks will be in the playoffs while the raiders will spend the next 5 years rebuilding. Wsup now huh?!;) :laugh:

Sunday, I will be watching the hawks-bears from the luxury of the venetian sports books with beautiful women bringing me free beer...ah, the life....

Gotta love those seahawks!

But to be honest, after the last few years we had, i am worried about celebrating too loudly...the gods of football may hear me and spite them again!

Raiders suck! i think their walkers slowed them down a little too much.

IML Gear Cream!
The football gods HATE the seahawks...so the collapse is coming. In fact I thought it had arrived at half time last night.

what the heck happened...either the niners woke up, made some awesome adjustments or we fell flat...
sometimes i don't think holmgren is an asshole enough...
i coach football, and even i know that sometimes...you have to scream, yell and just encourage your butt off to keep the intensity up.

Holmgren is chill alright, the only emotion I see him show is anger. We will see howe they finish up the season, I think their offense has to step it up a bit in the second half.

Originally posted by SteelXtreme
Gotta love those seahawks!

But to be honest, after the last few years we had, i am worried about celebrating too loudly...the gods of football may hear me and spite them again!

Raiders suck! i think their walkers slowed them down a little too much.
fuck you bitch...:laugh: :hehe:

at least california has a pro team..look at oregon

exactly, look at california's two football teams...

at least we can afford them:laugh:

i could bash Oregon forever..don't get me started..

:rofl: You just said that Ca. can afford something...

Good luck with that.

obviously we aren't as far in debt as most think...nothing has shut down to my knowledge..all the pro teams are a full go...schools are still there....restaurants..malls...hmmm...u telling me the quality of living is better in Oregon?:nope:

IML Gear Cream!
Doesn't Oregon have the highest rate of unemployment?>:D :yes:

^^no I think that WA does last I heard. the sports franchises will never go down no matter how broke a state is. I would actually argue that on the average, oregan's quality of llife is better than cali, on average. There are lots of high in cali, but also plenty of lows spots. Sorry Oak:confused: I could be wrong though.

i disagree..u have more opps. in cali than oregon..

California's taxes are outrageous. I don't know much about Oregon's taxes, but I think California is headed for more and more financial problems as companies relocate to less aggressive states.

thanks for that remark

I do agree, there are a few more oppritunities in cali, but i believe that quality of life is better here in oregon...i grew up in central cal, loved every minute of it...hate it now. Everything looks so depressed that it is disheartening.

they sur edidn't look very good the second half of play, but then again they never seem to. Man did Shawn Springs play like crap, they need to bench him. Marcus Trufant made him look so bad, Trufant had a hell of a game and Springs almost blew it with his coverage in the fourth. Yeah 5-1 though, and we play some pretty bad teams coming up, we should cruise for a while. Go HAwks

They can't bench springs...kenny lucas is out with an injury and we would have willie williams out there again...I think Springs is just cold...needs some more reps, also, he is not an in your face DB like Trufant is, but i noticed he tried to play a little more like that so maybe he was trying a different technique and it back fired on him...
If we could play a complete game...we would be great!

Back