• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

If you had to choose...

Evil ANT

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anadrol or dbol?

I'm planning my next cycle but I'm thinking I'm going to ditch dbol and try anadrol. Which would you go with?

Oh, and sorry I haven't been around too much lately. I've been way too busy. :)

It is my understanding that Anadrol is more potent, but I have only done D-bol.

Yeah, for some reason, d-bol just isn't doing it anymore for me. I've heard anadrol is, like, super potent so I wouldn't mind trying some. :)

Evil ANT said:
Yeah, for some reason, d-bol just isn't doing it anymore for me. I've heard anadrol is, like, super potent so I wouldn't mind trying some. :)
You bench almost what you squat...

I bench 225, squat 425. I'm all lower body, I guess.

musclepump said:
You bench almost what you squat...

I bench 225, squat 425. I'm all lower body, I guess.
Don't even get me started on that. :laugh:

I can't for the life of me understand why my squat sucks so bad. I mean, I have thick and strong looking legs, but my squat blows. I think the most I've ever, ever, ever been able to squat is about 325. Normally my squat craps out around 300, which is also where my bench craps out.

I don't get it.

I've been trying to strengthen my legs but to little avail. I've made some progress, but not enough. Right now a squat of 400 seems light-years away. I've only been seriously training my legs for eight months, though. I've been training my chest for years. That might have something to do with it. I probably don't have a good mind-muscle connection with my legs.

I dont have great success with the squat either, but I can leg press near a grand for reps till I puke, and these are chest compressing depths. I can't squat wide either, just not trained for it, I'm a narrow stance person and I'm tall.

Anyhow, I like drol, but the doses I enjoy it in are high which makes it expensive for some people and extra rough on the liver.

Dbol always works for me, even 25mg of naposims just rock for me. Of course sometimes we like to use more, but even moderate doses still do something for me. If anything dbol is one of the very noticeable compounds for me in terms of good, moderately quick strength gains.

Thanks, Mudge.

Since I got a new leg press for Christmas I think I'm going to focus on that to build leg strength instead of squats. For some reason I never got the hang of squats. Maybe working with the leg press for a month or two will help my squat some.

Evil ANT said:
Don't even get me started on that. :laugh:

I can't for the life of me understand why my squat sucks so bad. I mean, I have thick and strong looking legs, but my squat blows. I think the most I've ever, ever, ever been able to squat is about 325. Normally my squat craps out around 300, which is also where my bench craps out.

I don't get it.

I've been trying to strengthen my legs but to little avail. I've made some progress, but not enough. Right now a squat of 400 seems light-years away. I've only been seriously training my legs for eight months, though. I've been training my chest for years. That might have something to do with it. I probably don't have a good mind-muscle connection with my legs.
I used to always do that half-squat bullshit like most of the people in my weight room, but I finally realized it's much better to rep with like 200 and go all the way parallel or lower than do it halfway with 265 and look strong......

Yeah, I hear that. I'm one of the only people I know who squats properly. I go down as far as I can go, dammit! My friends always brag about how much they can squat but when they load the weight up and lift they don't even remotely go down far enough before shooting back up, racking the weight, and claiming they just did a squat.

IML Gear Cream!
I've also noticed that a lot of people can't stand flat while squatting. Seems odd to me, but maybe the flexibility just isn't there. Anyway, enough hijacking of your thread.

I've noticed people have a hard time standing flat, too. That is a bit weird.

My local fitness store hired an APA champion who really knows his stuff. He showed me a few techniques to help build my leg strength so I'm hoping it works. He advised me to try lifting with my knees out a bit more and with a bit of a wider stance. He told me to try this with both squats and leg press. I went home, tried it, and the next day was amazingly sore. I'm guessing it works!

I don't mind the hijacking. It's actually turned out to be more interesting than the original topic! :)

Back