• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Some body parts..

Julie7Ulie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just a general question for training.. :D

If you work out the whole body through lifting but leave a certain part out - is that bad?

For example: I cant even remember the last time I worked out my calves (soley, that is). But I run a lot and I work it out indirectly with other leg exercises.. My calves look fine, and they feel fine and for the most part are.

But I feel like I leave them out somewhat. Same for my traps ( I dont do shrugs much), and Im thinking of taking it easy on flys.

Im not copping out on what I lift when I lift at all, but how important is it to lift for everything? Am I doing damage by leaving parts untouched?

:scratch:

It depends on what your goals are. If you are planning to compete in a body-building competition, you need to have the total package. If you're not going to be on stage and you feel that your calves are OK as they are, then you don't need to worry about training the calves.

Im cutting and Im trying to lose as much BF as possible.

So Im ok then if I dont want to do shrugs too? I dont do calves, neck, forearms (exercises outside the larger muscle groups)

I guess what Im trying to find out is what muscles are ok to NOT train?

Like the idea of reverse spot-reducing :lol:

Back