• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Does anyone buy athletic clothes online?

Mudge

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a heck of a time finding tank tops or general workout stuff that not only fits, but isn't made for hipsters, hippies, surfer guys, or make me a walking advertisement for some shoe company etc with a 2 foot tall logo on my shirt.

I just want some decent quality stuff, that doesn't have huge logos, and fits an athletic guy nicely. I tend to buy a bit of Nike stuff for the fit and fabric, but the logos are ridiculous - I'm a walking billboard.

Anyone have a cool site or two?

Hanes tagless XL, fits tight if you don't roll it up and stretch it out, but once you do that it fits loose. Right now I'm cut so I only stretch it a little, but if I had a bulk gut I'd pull that thing from my thumb to my shoulder...

Last edited:
I have a heck of a time finding tank tops or general workout stuff that not only fits, but isn't made for hipsters, hippies, surfer guys, or make me a walking advertisement for some shoe company etc with a 2 foot tall logo on my shirt.

I just want some decent quality stuff, that doesn't have huge logos, and fits an athletic guy nicely. I tend to buy a bit of Nike stuff for the fit and fabric, but the logos are ridiculous - I'm a walking billboard.

Anyone have a cool site or two?

Paying top dollar to wear a companies logo is BS... For WO shirts nike dry fits are the best fitting I have found, (I prefer a loose fit) they have a small swoosh upper left pec so not too bad at all.

If you're not concerned about being a "brand whore", check out tek gear at kohls and everlast at Sears.

I spend my money on gear and food. I'll leave the skin tight under armor shirts for the 160lb lifters out there.

Warrior

Paying top dollar to wear a companies logo is BS... For WO shirts nike dry fits are the best fitting I have found, (I prefer a loose fit) they have a small swoosh upper left pec so not too bad at all.

I agree, paying to advertise is bullshit. I just want comfort and function, the dry fit stuff is super tight on me. 2XL makes me feel like I'm showing off my beasts LOL

Thanks all, I'll check links tomorrow.

I buy used shirts at goodwill and cut them. I either wear those or tanks

As far as quality A shirts or Tanktops for lifting, Cheapestees.com had Anvil tank tops for under 5 bucks. I know what youre thinking...must be garbage.

They arent. They are slightly oversized, made to last years and come in every color. I think cheapestees discontinued em but amazon has em for almost the same price but slightly higher.

413P7PTWSPL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Kohls tek gear shorts are pretty cheap and last forever too. Most of em are reversible and look the same after 282872 washes.

f1a03047b6282f12505935e5686a0663.jpg

Both Nowhere near as expensive as Nike or Jordan either.

I print my own shirts so I just find plane comfortable shirt, hoodies, shorts etc... usually from old navy

As far as quality A shirts or Tanktops for lifting, Cheapestees.com had Anvil tank tops for under 5 bucks. I know what youre thinking...must be garbage.

They arent. They are slightly oversized, made to last years and come in every color. I think cheapestees discontinued em but amazon has em for almost the same price but slightly higher.

413P7PTWSPL._SL246_SX190_CR0,0,190,246_.jpg

Kohls tek gear shorts are pretty cheap and last forever too. Most of em are reversible and look the same after 282872 washes.

f1a03047b6282f12505935e5686a0663.jpg

Both Nowhere near as expensive as Nike or Jordan either.

Dont understand shorts today. I dont wear short shorts or nothing but if your shorts pass the knee they are capris.

My wife has a embroidery business and I get my stuff wholesale it doesn't have logos since it is meant to be embroidered or screen printed.

I wear Jockey white T's.... I cant bring myself to buy cloths specifically for the gym.... I hate buying clothes as it is.

Back