• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

no way this is 25ml? (pic)

davedoe

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys,

just starting first cycle... ordered a 25ml jug. I am struggling to even call this 10ml. The label doesn't say... What do you think? Just wanted to check here before getting pissed haha

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looks 25 to me, take into consideration the width of the bottle.

Hey thanks TwisT... I just grabbed a 30ml bottle of clen and this is about a third of the size. I can't imagine pulling 25cc's out of this thing. I trust you guys though, anyone else think this is 25ml?

ya I looked around and a 25ml bottle should be about 27x70mm. Mines about 20x50mm... gotta be a 10ml right?

Hey thanks TwisT... I just grabbed a 30ml bottle of clen and this is about a third of the size. I can't imagine pulling 25cc's out of this thing. I trust you guys though, anyone else think this is 25ml?

You could always get a 20ml syringe for like 2$ and draw it all out, they hold about 25ml

If it doesn't even say how many mL there are, god only knows whats really inside.

Do you know anything about QV or how long its been around for? Pretty sure they wouldn't have made it this long if they sold mislabeled vials with improper ml count.

If it doesn't even say how many mL there are, god only knows whats really inside.

Do you know anything about QV or how long its been around for? Pretty sure they wouldn't have made it this long if they sold mislabeled vials with improper ml count.

Possible fake? Figure if your that lazy you can't put how many mL's it is, why wouldn't you be lazy in your process of making the steroid?

it was 10ml... my supply only sells qv in 10ml... I ordered 25ml BD. Hopefully they correct it! And ya it is a bit sketchy that the volume wasn't listed...

I'm guessing I'm not allowed to say who I ordered it from...

Hopefully they correct it though. Thanks for your help guys... I'll prolly post a pic of the correction (if they do correct it) and see if you guys recognize it/think its legit.

thanks again

IML Gear Cream!
it was 10ml... my supply only sells qv in 10ml... I ordered 25ml BD. Hopefully they correct it! And ya it is a bit sketchy that the volume wasn't listed...

Hopefully they correct it though. Thanks for your help guys... I'll prolly post a pic of the correction (if they do correct it) and see if you guys recognize it/think its legit.

thanks again

i was gonna say, QV does not make 25ml, they made jugs back in the day 50 ml.

Ya i was gonna say that looks like every other 10 ml bottle ive ordered, never ordered a 25

wow they already got back to me and are fixing it as well as throwing in some freebies... hopefully it isn't bunk haha

if anyone else has used BD enanth 25ml let me know how it was!

thanks for your help guys

thanks again

Common mistake, im sure they will take care of you bro.

i was gonna say, QV does not make 25ml, they made jugs back in the day 50 ml.

Ive seen it in 25's, but my guess is the supplier just re-bottled. youre right, originally they only come in 10's and long ago 50's.

Garbage mexican gear. So happy i dont have to use that shit anymore .And neither does any body else here

I have the same Test E and it is a 10 ML as stated already. I recently used the same sponser and I was impressed. They were very professional. The QV looks great. I also ordered the BD 25ML vial of Masteron and ended up recieving 30mls which was very nice. SO far I was very happy with experience. Have yet to try them out though. May be a while til I get to that but will post when I do.

I have the same Test E and it is a 10 ML as stated already. I recently used the same sponser and I was impressed. They were very professional. The QV looks great. I also ordered the BD 25ML vial of Masteron and ended up recieving 30mls which was very nice. SO far I was very happy with experience. Have yet to try them out though. May be a while til I get to that but will post when I do.

Hey thanks TGB... i really hope its not "garbage mexican gear" like murf said. I looked around quite a bit and only saw good reviews on the gear from this sponsor.

That being said, please do post once you've gotten to it... would love your opinion on the quality of the masteron. The customer service, t/a, and communication was amazing so I'm def hoping that it's quality gear.

It'll be about about a month til I start so let me know how it is!

Thanks!

Garbage mexican gear. So happy i dont have to use that shit anymore .And neither does any body else here

When did you use the QV murf? From what I understand, it isn't the old QV gear but their own product, theyre just using the name. I could def be wrong though...

IML Gear Cream!

I agree. I can't believe some of these current UGLs are still slapping QV labels on their products. Could be real gear in there, but its not the QV we used to get back in the day. Same with BD, if its not the new line, I wouldn't mess with it. IMHO. Good luck.

/V

When did you use the QV murf? From what I understand, it isn't the old QV gear but their own product, theyre just using the name. I could def be wrong though...

Sry bro dont mean to shit on your parade . JUst my experience with any and all mexican gear was so so at that . There were times years back when the only thing around was mexican gear and I have done plenty of QV and Brovel and all the rest of em and with the choices I have today i would never touch mex again . But i have not heard of the new Qv and i do wish ya great results . Just dont trust anything about any mexican gear and never will . Good luck brotha

Sry bro dont mean to shit on your parade . JUst my experience with any and all mexican gear was so so at that . There were times years back when the only thing around was mexican gear and I have done plenty of QV and Brovel and all the rest of em and with the choices I have today i would never touch mex again . But i have not heard of the new Qv and i do wish ya great results . Just dont trust anything about any mexican gear and never will . Good luck brotha

Hey no problem man, I appreciate the input... that's why I'm here. I get to learn from some of the shit you had to go through haha

I won't start it for about a month... so hopefully I'll find someone on iron mag who used the BD enanthate so I can get some reviews before I pin it.

Back