• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cocaine story

Dark Geared God

RDRSE Ghost Assassin
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
BRADENTON, Fla. (Associated Press) --
When sheriff's deputies allegedly discovered a bags of marijuana and cocaine between a man's buttocks, they said he gave a quick explanation. Manatee County deputies said Raymond Stanley Roberts told them "The white stuff is not mine, but the weed is."
Deputies stopped the 25-year-old Wednesday in Bradenton for speeding. Officers said they smelled marijuana and searched him. That's when they allegedly found a bag of marijuana between Roberts' buttocks.
Officers then discovered another bag in there; the report said it contained 27 pieces of rock cocaine The Bradenton Herald reported Roberts was arrested for drug possession and has bonded out of jail. The person who answered Friday at a phone number listed for Roberts said it wasn't his.
___
classic :roflmao::coffee:

So the weed was his, but the Coke was not. Got it!

lol he stole Paris Hilton's line!

cocaine hell of a drug

The drug of choice. mixed with a little grey goose and a couple of bong hits. Thats where i like to be.

I never liked coke. 15-30 minutes of high only to feel like dogshit for the next 8 hours unless you keep doing more. I always felt the cost:benefit ratio sucked for that drug.

I never liked coke. 15-30 minutes of high only to feel like dogshit for the next 8 hours unless you keep doing more. I always felt the cost:benefit ratio sucked for that drug.
Yeah I feel violent on that shit, and I usually drink whiskey while on it, I don't know why it just works out that way...

Yeah I feel violent on that shit, and I usually drink whiskey while on it, I don't know why it just works out that way...

whisky always goes with coke some how.. its weird.. or bourbon... i prefer Makers and Ginger....

IML Gear Cream!
Only a couple of words capture my full attention, and that was one of them...

He should have just swollowed the rocks.

Weed, well, your still screwed, unless you have a Gov. Lic.

Only a couple of words capture my full attention, and that was one of them...

He should have just swollowed the rocks.

Weed, well, your still screwed, unless you have a Gov. Lic.

When I was doing drugs the hardest, My friends and I smoked crystal all day and night for 4 days during a Bayfest music festival. We also had a nice supply of weed, ketamine, and GHB. After 3 days I was hullenating hearing my phone ring only it wasn't, hearing people asking me questions only no one was there, and seeing shadow people.

On the forth and final night we left the festival in a 3 car caravan. First car pulls over to get gas. Three of us stared at the pump, but couldn't for the life of us remember how the concept of a fuel pump worked. We panaiced and jumped back into the car without pumping the gas. All cars departed for home when the first car pulls over at an off ramp.

Sally: "You fucking idiots didn't pump the gas, I don't have enough gas to get to a gas station now!"
Pumpkin: "We couldn't figure out how to work the gas pump."
Melissa: "So you just let us drive off without the fucking gas!"
Pumpkin: "Hahaha, yeah."
Sally: "What the fuck are we going to do now?"
Thornton: "I think we need to hit the crystal pipe to help us think."
Everyone: "That's a good idea! Fire that shit up"

We smoked crystal for about 15 minutes when out of nowhere blue lights were right on our ass and cops were outside our window telling us to get out of the car. I had a pocket with a half of a gram of powdered K in my pocket. but couldn't ditch the drugs without being obvious. Shit, I didn't see cops until they were knocking on the window and my drugged out brain panicked. Pumpkin had a aluminum pecan pie dish full of meth and a glass tooter. Everyone else had an assortment of various drugs. We were fucked in the worst kind of way. It didn't help that Pumpkin was being a smartass.

Cop: "What is this?"
Pumpkin: "Looks like a meth pipe to me."
Cop: "So you all were smoking meth?"
Pumpkin: "What do you think?"
Cop: "All right wise ass, you're going to jail. You have the right to remain silent..."

The rest of the guys were handcuffed in the ditch. All of the girls were placed into police cars while they searched our cars. There I was with my hands cuffed behind my back and a pocket full of drugs that hadn't been found yet. I had to think of a way to get ride of this shit. I don't know how the idea came to me, but I went off yelling about my shoulder hurting. One cop told me to shut the fuck up, but I kept yelling. I said I had dislocated my shoulder a month earlier and the position I was in was about to make it pop out again. I begged him to handcuff me in the front. Finally, he said fine you big baby, and cuffed me in the front.

As soon as they weren't looking, I fished the drugs out of my pocket and ate all of it. I had dry mouth from the meth so I had no saliva to wash it down. I had a ball of K in my thought and that shit wasn't going down. The next part lasted an eternity. This all went down about 2 or 3 weeks after 9/11. The cops uncuffed anyone who didn't have drugs on us. The checked my trunk and found a bookbag with 10 bottles of gatoraid. The tuth was that those bottles were GHB, and I had sold about 10 during the festival for about a $1000 profit. The cops didn't know what it was, but they knew it was something shady, so they made me pour them all out. I assume they probably thought it was gator aid spiked with vodka.

All in total, three people went to jail and 10 people went free. The cops gave us a 30 minute long speech about how ashamed we should be doing drugs and partying while our country was under attack. They impounded my car as a drug car. The towed away my car and the car that was out of gas. Now 10 people piled into one car and went back to my house. On the way home I went into a K-hole as the drugs all hit my system, and the entire situation felt like a dream. It was 7:00 in the morning, and we had to wait until 8:00 before we could bail our friends out of jail. We smoked about 5 blunts, pooled together all of the money we had, and three people went to bail them out and also get the two cars out of impound. I was too fired to give a shit anymore at this point, so I I ate 4mg of xanax, and finally went to sleep. I woke up a day and a half later. It felt like a dream. Was it a dream? I looked out the window and saw my car, so it must have been a dream. Nope, nevermind, I see written on my car window with a white marker, "Creola PD #657687"

you think that video of jersey shore was a fake or real hit?

damn, thats a crazy as story. kinda sounds like fear and loathing in las vegas. u fucking party monster

:booty:

Back