• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lagers and Beers

pageking

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im curently trying to lower my body fat, but am very partial to Lager and Beer. Are they a big no no as far as diet is concerned. Im doing quite well at gutting the fat out of my foods, so i was just wondering about what i drink.

Any answers??

Thanks.

I've heard that beer will raise your estrogen levels/lower test levels.
I think Arnold was an avid beer drinker. Personally, I like to drink a few beers every once in a while. At times, I'll look leaner from drinking (the morning of). Probably because of the diuretic characteristics from the alcohol.
Don't go overboard with anything.

Just empty calories. One or two every now and then won't kill you, but not everyday.

trHawT said:
I've heard that beer will raise your estrogen levels/lower test levels.
I think Arnold was an avid beer drinker. Personally, I like to drink a few beers every once in a while. At times, I'll look leaner from drinking (the morning of). Probably because of the diuretic characteristics from the alcohol.
Don't go overboard with anything.
i believe because the alcohol dehydrates your body, so you area retaining less water

aztecwolf said:
i believe because the alcohol dehydrates your body, so you area retaining less water

Exactly. All of this beer talk. Yep, I'm drinkin' a few tonight.

pageking said:
Im curently trying to lower my body fat, but am very partial to Lager and Beer. Are they a big no no as far as diet is concerned. Im doing quite well at gutting the fat out of my foods, so i was just wondering about what i drink.

Any answers??

Thanks.

Consider recreational drugs, they're calorie free :D j/k

I disagree with any beer bashing. :D What you need to do is compensate for your beer cals by eating a bit less or hitting cardio particularly hard on that particular day. If you can't work out hungover, you may have a problem. :D

I think people should just relax and pop a few!

Thanks for all your responses, im glad to hear that beer & lager arnt completely off the menu. As long as a couple of social drinks & maybe one piss up a week is acceptable, im a happy man. I tend to hit the cardio hard the day after a big one anyway.

Cheers
Chris

IML Gear Cream!
trHawT said:
I think people should just relax and pop a few!

Back in the 70's Dr. Alex Shulgin brought MDMA (Ecstasy) to parties and would hold up a little baggie of white powder he called "a low-calorie martini."

If it were legal today I can just imagine the ads - "Perfect for low-carb diets!"

Just empty calories. One or two every now and then won't kill you, but not everyday.
Exactly..!

Very true..!

Exactly. All of this beer talk. Yep, I'm drinkin' a few tonight.
Me too..! :D

Consider recreational drugs, they're calorie free
DAMN,... I haven't done the Garden Variety in years! I could use a big fat hooter about now! :thumb:

Back