• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test, tren, hgh and clen

Nok

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
too much? lol building this cycle up right now. my norditropin will be here monday. excited. just checkin wit the bros on what doses you think, and how u think the combo will do together

25yrs old
6'3"
210lbs
test for life

what i was thinking:

-500mg test e EW
-100mg tren a ED
-clen 20mcg/day increased up to 120mcg total daily consumption, then stop for 2 weeks
-nordi's 3ius/day?
-adex .5mg every 3rd day

let me kno wat u guys think

You dont need 500mg test every week with 100mg Tren ED.

Adex. Take it if you have symptoms. Otherwise why? There, my thoughts

i agree wit u on the adex, usually just take it wen i bloat up or nips get itchy. i seem to get a bit moody tho if i dont take an anti e atleast once or twice a week tho, idk. maybe just in my head

u think 250mg week test e is better suited wit 100mg tren ace ED?

any opinion on the stack as a whole?

i agree wit u on the adex, usually just take it wen i bloat up or nips get itchy. i seem to get a bit moody tho if i dont take an anti e atleast once or twice a week tho, idk. maybe just in my head

u think 250mg week test e is better suited wit 100mg tren ace ED?

any opinion on the stack as a whole?

Your a young guy. I mean the cycle is good. But myself I run much lower test on 100mg tren EOD. More like 200-300mg week. I just dont see the benift of high test on high tren. When I say see, I mean visually. So i sty lower test on tren. Save your money. Your to young to running high cycles anyway but your going to do what you want anyway. Be carefull

still hoping to hear from someone with a similar cycle experience. wondering what kind of results to look forward to

250 test is good

500 tren 1.25 ml eod is good

3ius growth is good

Clen is nasty but thats my opinion. sounds like you have it tapered right. If its good tren you shouldn't have to run it that high so young unless this is like your 10th tren cycle. the only thing you'll get is more sides. I say try it at that and adjust if you feel you need to.

So you are going to run high tren and low test? Have you done this b4? Have you run tren b4? Where is your anti-p for the tren?:deadhorse:

Im running test e 250mg ew tren ace 100mg eod first tren run sides are nothing but insomnia pinning sucks balls switching over to tren e soon.

Run clen like u have it have diet and cardio in check and results should be awesome.

Ps fucken hate hearing this your to young bullshit anything under 22 ia young once you hit 24 goes down hill from there so be careful responsible and make them gianzzz

high tren/low test is the only way i can do tren. if i keep both doses cranked i start trippin out. mental sides get wicked so i let one work harder than other seems to be working well so far like that

IML Gear Cream!
It's all personal opinions and how everyone reacts.. Everybody is differant. If I have low test I get flooded with sides. Alot of ppl like low test but for me it doesn't work. Test is my happy drug. As long as I keep it at a good amount I'm fine.., you will just have to run it and see how u react. Then try somthing new next time if it doesn't turn out the way you think it should have. Good luck? The original cycle looks good IMO. Although I might start tren at 50mg ED at first.

already know how the test and tren run together. done it couple times, talk about feeling like a God! haha

and i have done clen before as well. good shit, fat just started melting off

first time HGH user tho, and have never ran all these together

im stoked lol

What's you're bf%? 10 or below?

Good starting point. Dialed in diet and you're golden. Think about a diet coach, you won't regret it.

im looking into some diet plans right now actually. shit about to get allllll kiiiiinds of serious tomm.

been reading up on throwing in IGF-1 with the Nordi's... anyone have any experience on that?

Back