• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

3mth in TRT gyno

colej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well ive had many cycles under my belt with great success and good pct regimines but now after being off for well over a year my doc has put me on 1cc of test cyp every 2 weeks. I split it so I could stay level by taking half dose every week. after about 3 months I developed small gyno lump on my left nipple. sore to the touch but not visible. ive had it before but had good RC's to combat it. doc said to use warm compresses to aliviate soreness and lump will subside. im trying to stay legal and hoped he would give me something for it but he hasn't. what yall say I should do. im kinda wanting to say screw it and add some anavar and AI"s to blast and cruise just not real sure how I want to handle it yet. 38yrs old.6'0, 200lbs, healthy, and around 18% bf.

Look for some studies on things like Raloxifen for treatment of gyno, AI's and other scientific studies, print them out and bring them to your appointment and make a case that AI/SERM administration during TRT is a legitimate treatment and you would like to pursue it.

If the doc doesn't help you there are good overseas pharmacies for human consumption, and board sponsor chem companies that can help you research this matter further...

Look for some studies on things like Raloxifen for treatment of gyno, AI's and other scientific studies, print them out and bring them to your appointment and make a case that AI/SERM administration during TRT is a legitimate treatment and you would like to pursue it.

If the doc doesn't help you there are good overseas pharmacies for human consumption, and board sponsor chem companies that can help you research this matter further...

^^^^THIS^^^^ Sometimes doctors need a little educating on this, especially GP's. If he does not agree after showing him some case studies and research find a new DR. Mine hase me on Arimidex and it works great. Been on for almost 2 years and never a problem, so far.....Good luck bro...

^^^^THIS^^^^ Sometimes doctors need a little educating on this, especially GP's. If he does not agree after showing him some case studies and research find a new DR. Mine hase me on Arimidex and it works great. Been on for almost 2 years and never a problem, so far.....Good luck bro...

thanks for the advice. if you don't mind me asking, is your Arimidex fairly reasonable under insurance coverage? What dosage are you on?

thanks for the advice. if you don't mind me asking, is your Arimidex fairly reasonable under insurance coverage? What dosage are you on?

If not order online. Research co. adex works great for me.

I got into a screaming match on the phone with my doctor about this. I told her on top of my regular panel, i want to check my estrogen. She said why. Because i dont want to start developing tits and stop the problem before it starts. Her answer was that if i didnt have tenderness in the first two weeks, it wont happen.

Another subject i am fighting her about is TRT and male infertility. She just doesnt believe it can happen.....

Just order some good proviron man. That will keep gyno down...or should. Especially at trt doses. Is your nipple itchy? I get lumps all the time that I'm like wtf is that. Usually I rub it enough to where I think it's sore and then I get more worried. But they go away. Your doc seems a little...insensitive. If you develop gyno she will eat crow and provide something and you will prove your point. I would just listen to the doc for now. You are under doctors supervision. I think she is an idiot personally. First two weeks.... is she crazy??? The cyp isn't even kicking in yet. I would get some proviron man. Order some arimidex while you are ordering to feel better...maybe some deca, tne,......gotta look at the silver lining bro. :daydream:

Back