• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Labor Day

D

david

IML Gear Cream!
Did anyone do anything special this weekend for Labor Day?

My celebration comes in 17 days for 1 month!

All I did was train someone and myself!

Maybe that's a good thing!

i labored today Ate a hambuger. That is really special

I cleaned the fat clothes out of my closets and gave them to Goodwill! 3 huge bag fulls! Cut my wardrobe by more than half!

:thumb:

Originally posted by Hammerlynn
I cleaned the fat clothes out of my closets and gave them to Goodwill! 3 huge bag fulls! Cut my wardrobe by more than half!

:thumb:

Sounds like a great idea! I should take out some of my clothes and give them away.

I have to get rid of my old-old gym clothes! GF insists! :(

:doh:

I went to work and then ate an hamburger. Just like i said

Originally posted by bigss75
I went to work and then ate an hamburger. Just like i said

Where do you work, Chauncey?

I'm afraid to ask! Hamburger from where?

I am still working at a golf course I had a hamburger at my neighbor's house.

I am still working at a golf course I had a hamburger at my neighbor's house.

Golf Course? Was it slow today being it Labor Day?

How many hours do you do a week there?

What are you majoring in, Phillipe?

IML Gear Cream!
I tend the greens for 4 or 5 hours
I work there three times a week.

Still undecided

I'm surprised! How come you don't work in a Club as a bouncer or something?

You know, where the punani is live and in color!

I am tring to work at this one club I would love to. One of my first jobs when I turned 19 was a bouncer at this techno club that is were my hate for techno started payed good though 500 dollars for a nights work. Also their was a bunch of guys so I never got my ass kicked by anybody.

I am tring to work at this one club I would love to. One of my first jobs when I turned 19 was a bouncer at this techno club that is were my hate for techno started payed good though 500 dollars for a nights work. Also their was a bunch of guys so I never got my ass kicked by anybody.

$500 a night?? Why did you quit you clown? That's easy money!!! That's like being a 2nd rate stripper in an upscale strip joint!

I dont like staying up till 6 am but maybe i will do it again. It was fun because this one time this drunk attacked another guy that worked there and i got to kick his ass without getting in trouble

I dont like staying up till 6 am but maybe i will do it again. It was fun because this one time this drunk attacked another guy that worked there and i got to kick his ass without getting in trouble

I'm very surprised they LET you do that because Rule # 1, you cannot Rodney King anyone anymore!

If an employee or customer is in physical harm you have the right to resort to violence.

OK, lucky you are not still doing this line of work bc/ one day, some smartie will have a case against you (or your employment)

Why is that the Police have not right to do that but you do?

If an employee or customer is in physical harm you have the right to resort to violence.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO PREVENT BY RESTRAINING THE PERSON! NOT BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HIM!

IML Gear Cream!
Your beating a dead horse! Go look at the newest threads (the ones I bumped!"

Back