• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test dose to maintain libido and joint health

fenriswolf80

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Planning in running Tren E 300mg per week alongside about 450mg Masteron E. Of course I'll be running test with it too, but I'm debating how to dose that and I would value any input. I don't want sore joints and I want libido to be high too. I've aromasin pharma tabs but they are hard to dose since they are tiny making them impossible to split. I also run a low dose if prami to help combat the trensomnia.

I've been running 900mg test with 600mg EQ for a few months and it's been great, but tren for me blows the doors off anything personally. I added in a low dose of ace only one week in and starting to get hard, excellent lean gains. I love tren! I just can't run too much because it knocks me on my ass with side effects. Have run as much as 100mg per day of ace and it was phenomenal, but I felt like death too. Haha!

Planning in running Tren E 300mg per week alongside about 450mg Masteron E. Of course I'll be running test with it too, but I'm debating how to dose that and I would value any input. I don't want sore joints and I want libido to be high too. I've aromasin pharma tabs but they are hard to dose since they are tiny making them impossible to split. I also run a low dose if prami to help combat the trensomnia.

I've been running 900mg test with 600mg EQ for a few months and it's been great, but tren for me blows the doors off anything personally. I added in a low dose of ace only one week in and starting to get hard, excellent lean gains. I love tren! I just can't run too much because it knocks me on my ass with side effects. Have run as much as 100mg per day of ace and it was phenomenal, but I felt like death too. Haha!

Get a pill cutter from any pharmacy, cuts in half perfectly. Like $2

Sent from my N860 using Tapatalk 2

if you have sore joints already they wont be happy with the masteron

I'm in the same boat trying to figure out my test dose for my first run with tren. Since I am dealing with UGL oil I am jut going to do a full ml or supposed 250 mg/week. If pharma 100 mg cyp may be good.

Diesel, so you would go with the around trt level then? I tried that first go round with high tren and like 140mg prop per week but I got sore joints and libido was pretty shitty too. I usually don't drop below 600mg and right now at 900mg and feel great on that. It maybe too much tho not sure. Would be willing to try a low dose again.

I'm doing 480mg tren/300mg test and everything its working pretty good. Funny how different everyone is. A few of my buddies like running test higher than tren but that will give me massive sides. Others won't run test with it at all and stay side free as long as they're using caber.

yea thats my problem i need atleast 300-350 mg of test e but i like to run low dose test with my tren but i can not run tren in high doses so i just end up running my test and tren about the same dose 300-350 test and 300-350 tren a week. ok results would be better if i could take higher dosed tren for longer runs i can only hang in there with tren for like 4 weeks just when it starting to get good i cave in.

Yea, I was dying on 100mg ace per day. I'm surprised I lasted 4 weeks. Best gains I ever had in that short a period tho, haha! I discovered that under 300mg tren is ok for me tho and although I've only been on couple weeks again now. We'll see if I'm good another month for now. I would run it year round if I could get away with it.

Which sides are you guys trying to avoid ? Tren sweats can be reduced by not eating carbs late at night , sexual sides by taking caber, and as a rule keep the test dose lower than the tren.

I think a trt dose with tren is plenty. The higher test tends to be the culprit of a lot of the sides

I run tren e rather than ace and I don't experience night sweats or insomnia. I do get some odd digestive issues, lethargy and acid reflux though

IML Gear Cream!

Running 300mgs of Test E and 450mgs of Mast your libido is going to be pretty high still. As far as the joint pain, personally, I run NPP with my Test C. I'm thinking your not going to enjoy the Mast if you already have sore joints. I'm on my 12th week of 300mgs Test and 300mgs of NPP... My nagging 8 month struggle with shoulder pain is gone; and my wife feels oversexed,,, almost. If I took anymore gear I'd find it hard to be faithful... (of which I will never cheat on my lovely wife)...

Back