• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AMA Transformation Contest sign ups

Sherk

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's that time of year to transform yourself. Contest will start April 1 - You will need to post a pic with a sign "AMA 2014 Transformation Contest" with the date included in it. You will need to keep a log. Update pics would be good but at the very least A before and an after pic at the end will be the min. The contest will run 10-12 weeks. We're undecided on the length. So we will take a poll from the contestants to see what you guys would prefer once things get going. Remember, this isn't a most muscular or best physique contest. Its a transformation contest. So just because someone is shredded as fuck or a fucking monster, doesn't mean they got this shit in the bag. So to those that are hesitant to join because you feel your body or physique is sub par, here's your chance to transform your self into an AlphaMale or female. There will be one winner between ASF and IMF, not one winner from both. Sign up in the thread in the AMA sub forum.

Here's the prizes.
<font color="red">The Prizes:

<font color="blue">1st Place : $500 of gear and bragging rights

2nd Place: $300 off gear

3rd Place: $200 of gear

***Special Prize for all AMA Vips who enter***

So anyone can enter using gear of choice?

LOL I asked the same thing in the AMA section and I'm pretty sure my post got deleted... Cause of my sig.

^^That guy is a kook. I found his post it wasn't deleted. and the answer was yes.

Don't forget guys. You have until April 1st to get your logs and pics up. Sorry for not bumping this sooner. I forgot I even posted this in here and never checked because I wasn't sure I could. But to clarify, yes you can run whatever and whoever's gear you want.

Back