• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Student gets stuck in giant stone vagina

Bowden

Elite Member
Reaction score
Volunteer Moderators of the world unite, you have
IML Gear Cream!
http://www.stuff.co.nz/oddstuff/10189585/Student-gets-stuck-in-giant-stone-vagina

Last updated 12:21 23/06/2014

10189601.jpg
Imgur

Rescuers works to free the young man trapped in a sculpture of a vulva at Tubingen, Germany.

10189604.jpg
Imgur

The young man reportedly climbed into the sculpture as a dare.

What was meant to be a funny dare turned into an utter embarrassment for an American exchange student, who found himself trapped in a giant stone vagina in Germany.
Firefighters had to be called in to deliver the man, head-first, to safety after his foot became trapped in the large marble sculpture at Tubingen University in Germany.
The unnamed man is believed to have been dared to climb inside the sculpture, which sits outside the university's institute for microbiology and virology.

But his legs soon became wedged in the carving and, despite labouring to free himself, the experts had to be summoned.

A local newspaper, Schwäbisches Tagblatt, reported that the emergency services received a call at 1.45pm on Friday to say a young man was "stuck in a stone vulva".
A total of 22 firefighters, five fire engines and a number of paramedics were sent to the scene, and quickly freed the man "by hand without use of equipment", the newspaper reported.
Erick Guzman took photographs of the incident and posted them on Imgur, saying: ‘I was there!!! He just wanted to take a funny picture.

"The fire department was not really amused, and he was really embarrassed."

The sculpture, by Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara, has sat outside the university for 13 years and was not damaged.
The man was not harmed, although his reputation has been.

- Fairfax Media

He really just wanted to relive his birth, this time at 10.

I saw that last night on Bill Maher's show. He said that Asian guy can now claim he was too big for once.

Ar first I thought he had down syndrome then I saw he was Chinese and the whole thing made sense...

Hey chinese kid, stop trying to be a huge Wang all the time.

And no that doesn't count as losing your virginity. If it was raining and you were naked it would get you 1/6th of the way there.

Who is the bigger pussy, the sculpture or his friends who probably took off running instead of helping him out of there?

Last edited:
....never go in dry....

He searched and searched. He searched for hours. He even crawled completely inside, but he still couldn't find the elusive G Spot.

IML Gear Cream!
That would be my choice of death...

Nobody ever taught him this is the one time you can dive in head first without knowing the depth...

He searched and searched. He searched for hours. He even crawled completely inside, but he still couldn't find the elusive G Spot.

Good one!

Back