• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What have I injured?

APG

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi

I went to the gym today to work my chest. While performing the flat bench press on the hammer strength machine at 175kg I got stuck half way up I eventually got the weight up and performed another rep. Straight after I finished the exercise I had a funny feeling in between my bicep and triceps right by my arm pit. It is painful to touch and sore when I raise my arm to the side. Any ideas?

How painful?

maybe you tore something? strained? pulled?

No one here has MRI eyes.

Best bet.....ice it and stay away from training it for a few days and see how it feels. If it still hurts or is swollen call the Dr. and make an appointment.

thanks, its not unbearable more uncomfortable when I raise my arm a bit more painful when I touch it. is it ok to perform some form of cardio tomorrow

Trying to cut at the moment before I go on holiday and 12 August this is the last thing I need :(

Sounds like a strain. I think you can do cardio. Rest your arm for a few days and see if it still hurts.

thanks will take your advice :thumb:

Sounds like your rotator cuff, common with chest workouts, if it is, you could be screwed for some time.
Be careful with it and get it checked if it doesn't get better.

I'm a little confussed here. He said by the arm pit which would throw out the cuff. Now if he meant the otter part of the arm i agree.

Scotty the Body said:
Sounds like your rotator cuff, common with chest workouts, if it is, you could be screwed for some time.
Be careful with it and get it checked if it doesn't get better.

Your subscapularis inserts down by the armpit. Common spot for injury especially when doing pressing movements.

Back