• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Boycott Kanye West

Eggs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just wanted to pass along the idea of boycotting Kanye West to everybody. If you want to join me in that, I'd appreciate your help in getting rid of a racist who try to uses the deaths and suffering of the people in Louisiana and Mississippi to spread his ideology of hate.

Anybody that cares to join, thanks in your joining to try and stop racial hatred! :)

thats shouldnt be too much of a problem :thumb:

i'll boycott him cos hes a shit artist but not for political views!

Haha, well you guys boycott him for whatever reason you want. The end is what matters to me ;)

He went off on a TV fundraiser for the Katrina victims.. and instead of trying to help the people in New Orleans (he obviously cant care about them too much himself if he'd rather use the fundraiser for a personal platform of hate), he made personal attacks against Bush calling him a racist and saying that he doesn't care about blacks.

Sweetness! :D

Down with racism!

IML Gear Cream!
Eggs said:
Sweetness! :D

Down with racism!
I don't care what color a person is. The only time collar popping is acceptable is in a situation like when your playing golf to keep the sun off your neck. Any other time, like when someone is going out to a bar at night and is also wearing avaitor sunglasses deserves a cockpunch.

gococksDJS said:
I don't care what color a person is. The only time collar popping is acceptable is in a situation like when your playing golf to keep the sun off your neck. Any other time, like when someone is going out to a bar at night and is also wearing avaitor sunglasses deserves a cockpunch.

I feel what you're saying :thumb:

How about, say, an Elvis impersonator?

gococksDJS said:
Any other time, like when someone is going out to a bar at night and is also wearing avaitor sunglasses deserves a cockpunch.
Not Jack Nicholson.

Eggs said:
I feel what you're saying :thumb:

How about, say, an Elvis impersonator?
If it's part of a costume then I have no problem with it. Im mostly referring to all the fly dudes here at USC who walk around at night with the collar of their polo shirt popped and wear sunglasses at night. That shit is fuckin stupid, and then there are girls who do the same thing. But the absolute worst is when I see someone wearing two polo shirts one on top of the other and they either pop both collars or pop the collar on the bottom and fold the outer collar down. Everytime I see this I have to fight with all my will not to walk up to the person and kick them in the balls and steal their wallet, because they deserve it. If I were the Incredible Hulk, this is what would make me turn big and green.

Well, Jack is an exception... he has special rules. Jack rules.

That shit does sound incredibly gay GC. You should carry a lead pipe for the double polo wearers.

I never heard of this, I think I will vampirize my polo shirts.

And the glasses thing at night?

Hello... I know you guys watched Blow a little too much, but you're not a coke pimp in Southern Cali!

He wears pink too damn much, plus he's a bling, bling rapper so I never bought into him to begin with.

IML Gear Cream!
Plus he's rich and I don't trust rich people much, I think his little outburst was just him trying to look righteous for his "people" so he could sell more albums cause they think he's spittin "knowledge".

I agree with that Manic. But I dont think he really cares about "his people". Almost no black rappers do. If they did, they'd be using alot more of all that money they're making to help their race out. They are the ultimate capitalists, selling their race for a quick buck and some fame.

I'll take that back when I see them giving away most of their assets to start organizations to help the inner city children that suffer in our country.

Eggs said:
I agree with that Manic. But I dont think he really cares about "his people". Almost no black rappers do. If they did, they'd be using alot more of all that money they're making to help their race out. They are the ultimate capitalists, selling their race for a quick buck and some fame.

I'll take that back when I see them giving away most of their assets to start organizations to help the inner city children that suffer in our country.
they do for example p diddy and rappers make little amounts of money due to the exploitation by record companies!

Eggs said:

Get over it. Nobody cares about anyone.

I am so cheerful today.

Diddy

This is the $4 million dollar jewelry he had stolen.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/3382004.htm

This is the $9 million dollar house he bought.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/4032004.htm

Here is a document showing his worth at $54 million about 5 years ago. I wouldn't doubt that it has doubled since then:

http://www.forbes.com/2002/03/15/0315movers.html

I've seen estimates online putting his net worth anywhere from $250 million to the low 300s. Anyways, he's not hurting too much :)

Last edited:
Vieope said:
Get over it. Nobody cares about anyone.

I am so cheerful today.

So? That doesn't make it right :)

Vieope said:
I never heard of this, I think I will vampirize my polo shirts.
A holy vampire. :eek:

comingforyou.jpg

Eggs said:

I agree with you on this.

I have disliked Kanye West ever since he started crying for not winning an award last year. I forgot which one, but I believe they gave it to the female singer who did "Redneck Woman".

He is a crybaby and doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. He reminds me of a six year old girl.

Back