• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quality of HGH product; one way how to find out ?

Grozny

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How can you tell you have a quality HGH product? One way to find out if the powder is correctly packed is to pay close attention when you first add the dilutent to the powder vial.

The key problem with HGH is packing. It cannot be packed in a kitchen. It cannot be packaged in a simple lab with a basic clean room or iso9001 (enough for tablet production) climate system. It must be done in a very specific controlled area with the right machinery. Otherwise, the powder, even if it is good itself,may degrade and cause welts or injection point problems when administered

When you pierce the needle (a small insulin needle is preferred) through the rubber septum,the water should be sucked into the vial without the need to push the plunger.This is because it was properly packaged without air, but a low-pressure vacuum,inside.It will literally suck the diluent in to fill the void. If you need to squeeze the syringe to inject your liquid in order to get any inside, it is not a good sign. It probably means there is air inside the vial, and your powder has been degraded to some degree.

Last edited:
Going to play devil's advocate here: The nipertropin (proven bunk via blood test) was vacuum sealed.

I have had perfectly sealed vials that were 100% bunk and vials that had no vacuum that were great.

when some serious lab or distributors invest a couple of thousand dollars in the ventilation systems to maintain a sterile environment, seal machinery etc I highly doubt that they will sell a bunk gear.

Last edited:
Hope that is not a full proof test, had some questionable stuff suck the water out so fast I started to stick it first to let air out because they say to let water trickle down the side. Now i think I have real deal YT from a sponsor and it has no suction. ??????

Hope that is not a full proof test, had some questionable stuff suck the water out so fast I started to stick it first to let air out because they say to let water trickle down the side. Now i think I have real deal YT from a sponsor and it has no suction. ??????

dont need to globalize everything but the only way to find out is ;)

Back