• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

weight lifting in jail

Mifody

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
maybe this should be in a different section but i dunno.. anyway

if a person were in jail, how would they go about training.. being the food is probably useless. would you train as much as possible and hard as possible and just hope whatever food you get does the job? or would there be a smarter way to go about training knowing the nutrition is gonna suck?

Mifody, is there something you'd like to share with us? :eek:

They beat up people for thier eggs and beans.

You know, the strange thing is that I was actually thinking about this the other day. Would convicts get protein powder smuggled in? It'd be kind of hard to hide in their cell. I wouldn't think prison food would pack enough protein and carbs to fuel a workout. I bet mmafiter can shed some light on this.

Just don't do stiff leg deadlifts and good mornings.

LoL... From an article I read about a guys time in prison, he said all the lifters broke into the caffateria to steal eggs, and would take them from weaker prisoners - moreover he commented that thier farts were pretty nasty, beans and eggs.

Actually, didn't Mike Tyson get all beefed up in prison:scratch:

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Leslie2196
Actually, didn't Mike Tyson get all beefed up in prison:scratch:

I'm sure Mike got "beefed up" more than he would have liked. :eek:

I can only speak for Canadian prisons, but I suspect that American ones are similar.

The inmates get canteen. In canteen they are able to but pretty much everything you or I can buy. Tuna, etc.

Then you have thier meals which are balanced and better than ,most of them get on the street. Then you have "muscling" which is taking what you want from weaker cons. Also, you have simple theft. If an inmate works in the kitchen, they're set.

Finally, the dieticians and healthcare give out Ensure to some inmates with "stomach problems". The inmates use these like a protien shake and down a couple at a time.

As for weights, they can use pretty much anything. But they do have a pretty good gym to start off with. If for some reason they can't get to the gym (ie segregation), they make weights using plastic garbage bags filled with water.

And let's face it. these guys sit around all day sleeping and resting. They workout for a few hours and that's about all they do. Where you and I actually have responsibilites, these idiots get to sit around all day and do nothing, so they can grow some quality muscle quite easily.

Finally there is the motivation factor. It's not like on the street where guys work out to look good. If you don't want to be taken advantage of in prison, you better get in some kind of shape.

Thus ends my lesson on prison diet and culture.......thank you:D

Originally posted by mmafiter
Sometime I'll have to tell you guys what prison sex is like, woah nellie!

Umm, ok...
:scared:

Things are looking pretty desperate when you resort to cumshots for your daily protein intake!

thanks for the info mmafiter
i am in canada btw

i doubt i'll get jail time but not sure
i drank too much on friday night and got in shit early saturday morning
i got "mischief" and "utter threats" lol not sure.. might have been uttering threats with a weapon, thats where it could get bad. the sheet they gave me doesnt say anything about weapons though so i should be ok.
still sucks though.
i cant drink anymore.. guess thats a good thing

Back