• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

DEA Appteciation Thread

ROID

A D M I N I S T R A T O R
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
You know I'm tired of all the negative posts related to the DEA. Here at IM we want you to get the thanks you all deserve. Don't be shy and post up your names below.

This thread is sponsored by the sponsors of IM.

AgentSmith.jpg

You know I'm tired of all the negative posts related to the DEA. Here at IM we want you to get the thanks you all deserve. Don't be shy and post up your names below.

my name is Aaron but better known as Azza,
i live in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia

car rego PVN 133, which is also for sale along with various expired sup samples and outdated book on anabolics...

DEA can lick my ballsack and enjoy the cruchy tissue bits on my lower sack from not wiping properly....

reddog is my dealer, from Philly in the USA, we often swap used tranny undies to sniff and rub one out with....

my name is Aaron but better known as Azza,
i live in Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia

car rego PVN 133, which is also for sale along with various expired sup samples and outdated book on anabolics...

DEA can lick my ballsack and enjoy the cruchy tissue bits on my lower sack from not wiping properly....

reddog is my dealer, from Philly in the USA, we often swap used tranny undies to sniff and rub one out with....

Yummmm dingle barries

Dea sell the best gears!

IML Gear Cream!
DEA gear is the best they always test purity before they put it back on the street

Everyone that didn't post in this thread is DEA.

Back