• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

OK Suckers this is a follow up

Tough Old Man

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a follow up to my 150 lb bench press question. How many of you strong fucks right now can get 400 + on the flat bench?

I can not. To old and probably waited to long to do it again.

Tough

Tough Old Man said:
This is a follow up to my 150 lb bench press question. How many of you strong fucks right now can get 400 + on the flat bench?

I can not. To old and probably waited to long to do it again.

Tough
072127_rapper.gif

Not me nowhere near it, 250lbs max.....

hell no...give me a few years...shit my max is only 255 ha

I'm many years away from that, if I can do it without a lot more weight gains which I'm not sure that I want.

I pushed it yesterday...but it was on the bowflex.

Yeah right......pffff... maybe with someone else on the bench with me....

Pff...I can do those in my sleep...

We're talking ounces right?

225 last month but now 535 since I started using the bowflex

Does Bowflex actually work?

405x12, but that was 4 years ago

IML Gear Cream!
Wow I see we have a ton of strong guys on this board. Maybe we all should take up POWERLIFTING...LoL

Right now we should change the name of this site from Iron Magazine to Skirts R US Magazine.

Tough Old Man said:
Wow I see we have a ton of strong guys on this board. Maybe we all should take up POWERLIFTING...LoL

Right now we should change the name of this site from Iron Magazine to Skirts R US Magazine.

There's no doubt I like good in a skirt TOM. Wanna see pictures?

is this 1repmax? if so lt m think about it... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

nope.. even i fi tried either the elbows or the wrists would snap and its happened bedfore attempting 290.. had to take off 2 weeks.. swore never never again

45 pounds, for sure.

largepkg said:
There's no doubt I like good in a skirt TOM. Wanna see pictures?

There's no doubt you were drunk off your ass when you posted this!:barf:

cacjr said:
Does Bowflex actually work?

I might be wrong, but I was told you could actually get banned just for saying the 'B-word' on this board.

clemson357 said:
I might be wrong, but I was told you could actually get banned just for saying the 'B-word' on this board.
I think your right. Anyonme that uses a bowflex should be banned from this site. Let me see if i can get my nephew Robert to get it done.

Back