• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AY T400, 1mg Arimidex lab results

Subbed. Estro looks high

Prior to labs I was running 400mgs per week T400 until the 21st of April, I upped it to 800mgs per week. I used AY's adex starting around April 7th at 1mg per day for 10 days. I had labs done to see what I need to correct before I run a blast. I also used liv52ds 2 tabs daily until ran out around 3 weeks ago, I'm thinking that's why liver enzymes are high. I only donated blood once over the last year, so my hematocrit is a little high also. WBC count is most likely high due to having pink eye last week.

Looks good. I wouldn't worry about the Hematocrit.

looks fine....e2 is a little high but according to your post dates you went almost a week with no AI...if my math is correct...you could give a pint but its either here nor there...AST/ALT are most likely elevated from training/protein intake...as your creatinine levels are high also...all makes sense..

Looks good. I wouldn't worry about the Hematocrit.

looks fine....e2 is a little high but according to your post dates you went almost a week with no AI...if my math is correct...you could give a pint but its either here nor there...AST/ALT are most likely elevated from training/protein intake...as your creatinine levels are high also...all makes sense..

I will donate for my peace of mind anyway.
I didn't know training/protein elevated AST/ALT... Anyway, my liv52's delivery date is the end of the month:)

this is is all good news, I am ready for my summer blast VERY SOON.

Thanks for chiming in

Do you normally use insurance for your labs or do it on your own? Im just curious as to how many an insurance company would cover per calender year

Back