• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dianabol and clomid cycle?

geeris

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi ppl.....

U guys have some great sh** on this forum......keep it up!
anyways, i have recently got my hands on 300 tabs of dianabol and 20 tabs of clomid.
now i have never done any steroids before....so how should i cycle it....and is clomid good enough at what it does?
also i have a slight acne problem(not taking any medications).....and i want to keep this from gettin worse durin the cycle....what should i do?
i want to start really slow....but not slow enough to be a waste of my time and $$......hey thanx-a-lot guys for your replies....and yes i know i don;t know enough right now to start downing the shit...so before i start anything i'll read up.

PEACE.
JJW.

If thats 50mg tabs of clomid, I wouldn't really call that enough, if your doing a really short cycle though it may be enough.

what should a short cycle be like?

hey....what should a short cycle be like??
i heard 4 weeks is the min.....so would a 6 week cycle be ok?
and if so.....can someone give me an example of a short cycle of dianabol....followed by only 20 tabs of clomid.
I am a lean guy....weighing 160 pounds at 6'1"
19 years old......majority ectomorph.
thanx for the help...i appreciate it!

peace
JJW.

Yeah..I will send you a PM with my mailing address.. I will creafully assess the amount you have and get back to u:)

Slick.:thumb:

DM - Fuq u, I thought I would try :)

What the hell u doing here anyway

hey what the fuck??

you supposed to be helping me figure shit out on this thread.....please take your chit chat elsewhere!!
fuckin christ man!....what the fuck is wrong with ppl these days??
haha....j/k....anyway...where the hell is the HELP??
common!!!

peace,
JJW.

assuming your dbols are 5mg each..
35mg dbol/day for 6 weeks. divide your dose up every 3-4 hours.
day after last dbol start clomid. 2 50mg pills/day for 5 days, then use the rest up at 1 a day. you should have some nolvadex just to be safe. take a gram of ala a day as well for you liver.

i dont recomend dbol only cycles lol learn to love the needle...............

IML Gear Cream!
All the acne, half the gains if your lucky - gotta love DBol.

d-bol n test?

ok.....i hear ya guys about not doin d-bol alone.....everyone is tellin me this.....so....do u agree that d-bol and test. will be a good cycle to start with??
thanx

JJW.

Sure, pretty typical cycle. Dbol for 4-6 weeks and test for 10 (same time of course). Nolvadex on hand just incase and clomid for post cycle, more and more people are mixing nolva/clomid for post it seems like.

agreed....test with dbol over the first 6 weeks would give you some nice gains....:)

ok.....i hear ya guys about not doin d-bol alone.....everyone is tellin me this.....so....do u agree that d-bol and test. will be a good cycle to start with??
thanx

JJW.

Why don't you join a gym, walk up to the biggest guy there and ask him that!:jerkit:

Sure, pretty typical cycle. Dbol for 4-6 weeks and test for 10 (same time of course). ...

I would run dbol for 4 weeks and the test for 12! That's just my personal opinion though. The less time on an oral, the better. And 10 weeks is just too short for me. :p

... Nolvadex on hand just incase and clomid for post cycle, more and more people are mixing nolva/clomid for post it seems like.

Yep, I find that recovery is easier whilst running clomid AND nolva for PCT.

guys in case you didnt notice this thread is 7 years old LOL

guys in case you didnt notice this thread is 7 years old LOL

Wow, lol. I didn't notice until you pointed it out. I hardly ever check the dates because I don't expect many people to dig up super old threads.

Holy Shit

2003...WOW! I didnt notice that until you pointed it out. This poor kid most likely did his d-bol got lumps and acne and is out of the game.:thinking:

Back