• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hemorrhoid blowout

MI1972

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone ever blow out a hemorrhoid from dead lifting lifting heavy? Looked in the toilet and thought I was on my period.... freaked out and had a Dr's hand up my ass the next day.. colonoscopy after.. sucks!

Griffith is always on his period and doesn’t lift, go figure, but his haemorrhoid is actually a prolapse, looks like a Red apple

^^ waiting on someone with more experience to chime in

Never happened to me. But I was there when my lifting partner tore his asshole out doing a squat. "Jerry, that looks like too much weight." "I'm fine". "You sure?" "Yes"..."Need me to spot you?" "NO! now leave me alone" RIIIIPPPPP! "HOLY SHIT!.......OOOOWWWWWWW!!!!! JOE HELP ME! I TORE MY ASSHOLE!...........STOP FUCKING LAUGHING AND HELP ME UP!"

Oh yeah, he never lives this one down.

Griffith is always on his period and doesn’t lift, go figure, but his haemorrhoid is actually a prolapse, looks like a Red apple

fatigue is a real thing.....its no laughing matter.....i mowed my lawn the other day, only got halfway and nearly collapsed....

you fucking doubters just sound like those cunts at welfare and the doctors at the hospital......my life is a daily hell......

reddog sent me cock pics, at least i feel a little better about myself now.......

nice story Griff, glad to see someone working for me, you can mow my lawn and be my gimp

Dear AZZA is the pot calling the kettle black

I'm sure all you guys saw this pic before......

weightlifter.jpg

Back