• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I hate kikes

GS2

Cyber bully
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've spent the last six years doing business in the most jew infested suburb ever created.

They probably hate you too.

Thanks, dick. ^^Hebrew school boy

Are you one of those mud people that doesn't have my pure blood Celtic Aryan genetics?

I like turtles !!!

Are you one of those mud people that doesn't have my pure blood Celtic Aryan genetics?

Yeah, half nigger and I still have a two inch cawk :bawling: Racist/anti-Semitism rant over now.

Growing up, my closest friends were Jews. If you're "in", it's nice. If you're not...not so much.

Yes. Jews are the sum of the earth. Hitler was a prophet, sent by God to cleanse the earth of the jews and seek vengence for the killing of the son of god. Why we turned against our Lord and defended the lowest scum the earth has ever know is beyond me.

wheres hoyle....he does not approve of this thread

everybody is a jew

I've spent the last six years doing business in the most jew infested suburb ever created.

^ pork dealer......

a priest and a rabbi are sitting on a bench in the park when they see a little boy playing. the priest says to the rabbi lets fuck that little boy, the rabbi says out of what?

a priest and a rabbi are sitting on a bench in the park when they see a little boy playing. the priest says to the rabbi lets fuck that little boy, the rabbi says out of what?

But Jebus was a Jew, you hate him. (Homer Simpson voice)

Sent from my A110 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!

True story :coffee:

Back