• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Why was this thread closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
we have an Anything Goes area, maybe it's time to test the "Anything" in that premise.

i really don't like the idea if i had a business deal with someone that my customers would cause them to take their business elsewhere but at the same time it would be nice if members had a place to share reviews and experience with sponsors in private without the sponsors interference. the whole concept of a forum is defeated when you are told to share ideas by slipping each other a secret note... pm.

fo·rum (fôr
prime.gif
schwa.gif
m, f
omacr.gif
r
prime.gif
-)n. pl. fo·rums also fo·ra (fôr
prime.gif
schwa.gif
, f
omacr.gif
r
prime.gif
schwa.gif
)

A public meeting place for open discussion.

I agree. I think we should have freedom to talk about what we want as long as we aren't bashing anyone.

I didn't bash anyone in my thread, as a matter of fact I left out that WP supplies the UGL AP, but they came on and started bashing me.

Don't understand WP, they even called me a kid and "talked shit" when I didn't.

air this in Anything Goes. it's been made clear that statements against sponsors aren't going to be tolerated right or wrong in the other areas of IM. maybe they will be allowed there, if not then maybe we have a serious censorship problem.

for the record i am a paid member here an an attack thread against me was allowed to stand there.

FYI - two members reported this thread, I just want to remind everyone that this is the "Anything Goes" forum, if you cannot handle being insulted, offended, even a personal attack then you should stay out of this forum or at least the threads that offend you.

Forum Description:
Quote:
WARNING - Do not enter this forum if you get offended easily, just about anything is allowed in here and there is very little moderation! All hate, trash talking, flame wars, adult material, etc., is allowed in here. Not Work Safe! Adults 18+ Years Old Only!

Last edited:
also the little thing you mentioned leaving out is clearly you getting in more digs. cut it out. move it to Anything Goes.

Just a note...no mod closed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back