• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ketogenic Diet = Best Diet for Dropping Fat ASAP?

M.J.H.

Obsessed
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Okay guys, a few friends of mine signed me up to a local contest. Not really a bodybuilding show---but a best body contest at a local bar/club. I definitely need to drop about 15 lbs. of flab! I want to do this as soon as physically possible---I am thinking a TKD?

Please HELP!

I am thinking maybe push/pull/legs routine with a good amount of volume?

Well , depending on the lap of time you have on your hands.

1.Reduce your calorie intake and fat intake (duh!)
2. Do some cardio ---> aim for a hearth rate of 150-160 ---> This is what has worked the best for me . As you can see in my galeries , I have lost a lot of fat .
3. If youre really in a hurry , maybe try some fat burners . I havnt used any to date , but I know some that some people have good results with that.

Hope this can help you .

IMO, I wouldn't waste my time with a TKD. CKD's are much easier to stick to and the carb loads kick ass :D

Jodi, thanks for chiming in. But in terms of rapid fat-loss, do you really think that a CKD is my best option? And with a TKD I think you manage to keep your workouts a bit more intense, don't you? Simply because you're taking in some simple sugars preworkout, etc.

And in terms of my training I am not huge on cardio as most of you know, so I am thinking maybe more volume, and shy of failure? I was thinking a basic push/pull/legs split.

Or I might even do a chest/shoulders/triceps on one day and back/legs on the other day. I am just trying to figure out the best way to layout my training. Because I am looking for more calories burned. And I think doing more bodyparts more often will burn the most calories. :shrug:

have you tried AM & PM training sessions ? it's a great way to increase the RMR, insulin sensitivity and GH output...

I think TDK or CKD would both work if you stick with it :)

LAM, interesting man, and no I have never tried that before.

Back