• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PCT Question

DaBeast25

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently running Test Prop, Mast Prop, NPP and will be starting PCT in a little over 2 weeks.

I've recently tamed some gyno with adex, nolvadex, and caber.
-I ran Adex at 1mg ed for almost 2 weeks and am slowly tapering it back to .5mg ed before switching to aromasin for the beginning of PCT.
-I bumped Caber up to .5mg ed and am now back down to .5mg eod
-I'm still running Nolva at 20mg 2x/day(40 total ed)

The last 10 days of the cycle I'm pinning 1000iu of HCG eod and I'll start a small dose of Clomid at this time to allow blood levels to buildup before all androgens are out of my system. My plan for PCT is 50mg of Clomid ed for 4-6 weeks eventually tapering down to 25mg during this time as well as Aromasin during the first few weeks.
My question is...since I'm running Nolva now for gyno, should I just continue to run it into pct and stop it before Clomid? Or should I run it past Clomid?

Just looking to hear how others who had gyno symptoms going into PCT handled it...

You should be running both Nolva and Clomid together as PCT, and that small dose of aromasin should keep any estro from rebounding. IMO the HCG dose is on the high side though. You can do it but I dont think its needed. 500 iu's 2 X a week should be plenty.

I think I will run it right into PCT. Looks like the protocol for gyno treatment is 10-20mg 2x/day so I'll probably just drop my dose to that to help lessen the little lumps.

I would run the hcg at 250 ius everyday up to the day you start your pct. Low doses will cause less aromatization. Im assuming you havent been running hcg during your cycle?

I actually have been running about 250iu 2x/week throughout the cycle. I'm planning on blasting 1000iu eod for 5 shots to try to get my LH, FSH, and Test levels up a little faster and possibly higher than where I usually sit naturally.

I actually have been running about 250iu 2x/week throughout the cycle. I'm planning on blasting 1000iu eod for 5 shots to try to get my LH, FSH, and Test levels up a little faster and possibly higher than where I usually sit naturally.

Hcg doesnt raise lh or fsh, it actually supresses it.

Back