• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Where do you guys get pins, bac water and estrogen blocker???

Svt Banshee

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Looking to buy pins and bacteriostatic water, also wanted to know a good estrogen blocker for post test cycle. All stores in my area say you need a prescription for that stuff...safe online site anybody??? Thx for any info

Check out the store in my signature, I've heard they are pretty good.....................................................I am somewhat biased, of course, lol :)

CEM

K thanks guys, want some non sponsor based posts, I'm sketched out with buying stuff online...I'll check out both of those. Anyone bought from any of these vendors? And obviously don't mail to my residential address right???

I've bought from CEM Products many a times. It's all legal to buy for research purposes only so don't worry about it going to your house.

Also, CEM is based in the US so no worries with customs.

Ancillaries can't go wrong with extreme pep or cem. Nonsponsors is difficult to make a recommendation with PRECISION while preserving some MANPOWER. <_< >_>

CEM is legit, they have been around a long time, no need to worry about ordering online from them. You will have your order in a couple days, their shipping is usually very quick.

IML Gear Cream!
I think its GPZ services that I bought pins from last time and it wen't swimmingly.

Checked them both out. Probably go with CEM, what are all their research chemicals? I have no knowledge on that stuff, and on world pharm how come Asia pharm brand stuff is like $20, is it shitty compared to name brand???

Gpz services for pins. Manpower nutrition for all research chemicals

cem is gtg bro, fast shipping right to your mail box no worries :winkfinger:

Checked them both out. Probably go with CEM, what are all their research chemicals? I have no knowledge on that stuff, and on world pharm how come Asia pharm brand stuff is like $20, is it shitty compared to name brand???

huh...asia pharm is human grade buddy

Not a sponsor rep and not paid to say anything but I had 2 good orders with CEM (pins and needles) and got extras from them also!

Cool I'm going with CEM then. And what "research chemicals"? I looked at their products and have no idea what they are?

And anyone bought gear from world farm? My domestic source is getting expensive.

(moderators, I AM NOT asking for a source, have my own, just inquiring about other members purchase experiences, please don't remove this.)

Cool I'm going with CEM then. And what "research chemicals"? I looked at their products and have no idea what they are?

And anyone bought gear from world farm? My domestic source is getting expensive.

(moderators, I AM NOT asking for a source, have my own, just inquiring about other members purchase experiences, please don't remove this.)

you source is probably less expensive then wp prices:sorry::sorry:but its HG so its gtg :winkfinger:

amazon for bac water

researchsupply for pins

extreme pep for estrogen blockers

i hear hes gtg same with other sponsors here! do your research bro go to the sponsor section and read

percision or extreme for AI's

GPZ for pins and bac water

All have fast shipping.

I used to get my pins from wal mart but they didn't stock much so last time I switched to an online pet supply co. There are alot I ended up going with quality vet supply or something similiair. Good pricing and you can buy boxes of 100 count

CEM's Liquid Tamox is tamoxifen (nolvadex), Liquid Clomid is clomiphene.

Back