• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TRT Section

TonyMack

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I see lots of guys getting of age and needing TRT, and this site could be a good resource for these guys. There's threads with TRT questions everywhere, we could use a section dedicated to this.

I see lots of guys getting of age and needing TRT, and this site could be a good resource for these guys. There's threads with TRT questions everywhere, we could use a section dedicated to this.

Another board has a trt section...

Gets a good amount of traffic...

Sounds like it would be a good addition to this board...

It's a good idea :winkfinger:

I am all for it. I am familiar with other and yes it gets quite of action. I am sure there alot of guys on this board that could contribute some good info.

TRT topics get a good amount of chat in the Anabolic zone. It seems like there are a good bunch of experienced guys always willing to chime in.

Funny that a bro just asked me a question a week ago about trt at the gym...

I didn't no much and had to post the question in anabolic zone...

A trt section would definitely have made me more informative in this department...

I could also see the board not wanting much disccusion on trt as it might draw members to seek treatment from their docs rather than our sponsers...

But at the same time people might consider doing their own trt being informed on dosages and expectations from a thread...

Might lead to more business...

This forum would get more traffic with a good HRT/TRT section IMO!

With all the anabolic use I'm sure guy's will be transitioning to that section anyway.

I could also see the board not wanting much disccusion on trt as it might draw members to seek treatment from their docs rather than our sponsers...

But at the same time people might consider doing their own trt being informed on dosages and expectations from a thread...

Might lead to more business...

I think there's many reasons guys would rather do it on their own. First, most doctors don't know how to optimize a program. Sometimes insurance doesn't cover it, or for whatever reason guys don't want this in their medical file. Having a section devoted to TRT makes sense to me; there's knowledge on this board, and sponsors that can help.

For those that chimed in, thanks for your support.

IML Gear Cream!
Yes this a great ideal ! trt/hrt section !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few comments ,,, bump .......

.....alright.....i'm older than dirt[62]......been doing my own trt for 12yrs......i'm on a couple of sites[no names]....where they have a hrt/trt section...... but my problem with
them is its to complex for me......and i know more about trt than many.....

....if it could be demystified a bit on this site it would be great......

i never go to doctors.....only the internet...for drugs and advice....

................charley

Yep. We all agree.

Prince, make it happen!

13929895.jpg

...i think Prince knows he's got some older cats on his 'Ironmag' site......[which we like..its a 'hot site' ].........who could use a little guidance in terms of trt & hrt...
.. a spot to really talk.....open and honest....when your older its easier to be open and honest .....help others with your experience.... share your thoughts.........

.........well guys...........i guess that's that............

IML Gear Cream!
TRT forum would be a great addition :thumb:

How hard is it to add a trt section? I want to be mod though.

^^We def have enough members on TRT to have it's own forum

But initially for just a thread to start is a good idea..:thinking:

X 45!

TRT section! This would obviously be a very useful addition to an already pretty sweet board. Come on now! We need this!

Last edited:
Great move Prince.

Back