• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NapsGear DOWN??

Works for me

I cant get it to work either.
Don't worry they will be back up and running in no time.

lolz it works guys, i have been off and on it all day long. This has nothing to do with the genx stuff. They just switched today from the old layout to the new so there might be a few minor hickups that last for a few minutes but its up and good to go.

Works. Use the banner link on blaze profile.

I think it's them switching sites, sometimes one of them don't work for me.

works for me!
great look! :)

Hahah you guys are funny.

IML Gear Cream!
im about to place an order i was just wondering what you all think the best mass stack would be for me to run for about 90 days

im about to place an order i was just wondering what you all think the best mass stack would be for me to run for about 90 days

How about starting your own thread and then list your stats/goals/history, etc? No one can make a recommendation without basic info.

How are you guys planning on receiving your orders....I found out that Naps only mails packages by registered post...will you be signing for it....even under an assumed name? Does anyone have any ideas on how to received these packages in a safe manner? Naps said they had to send it this way since many customers are scamming them saying they never received their orders!! Once the package is unclaimed it goes back to the sender and Naps does not re-mail the order back out. You could be losing a lot of money here guys!! Please let me know....

Sack up and go pick it up. It's not that hard. If they wanted you, they would have already gotten you by the time your package came in.

How are you guys planning on receiving your orders....I found out that Naps only mails packages by registered post...will you be signing for it....even under an assumed name? Does anyone have any ideas on how to received these packages in a safe manner? Naps said they had to send it this way since many customers are scamming them saying they never received their orders!! Once the package is unclaimed it goes back to the sender and Naps does not re-mail the order back out. You could be losing a lot of money here guys!! Please let me know....
Go pick it up, like sloppy said if they waned you they would be at your door kicking it in and taking you in not waiting at the post office.

Back