• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Intro for BA...

BlackAvenger

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I am new here obviously. First began researching DMZ on the chem sections of other forums. I will be ordering ironmaglabs DMZ asap!

Please don't get the screen name twisted. It nor am I racial. I'm actually bi-racial but also an old comic book head. I don't follow the comic books any longer but love many of the movies that have been coming out.

Many of us looked to Arnold as a start for us old school bodybuilders & weight lifters but also the comics! In respect to the new movie Captain America the First Avenger I chose my screen name as I am of darker complexion but did not want to use "dark avenger" seeming dark as in evil. Amen! LOL!

What a shame you are not a handsome black man. There are way too many skinny caucasian fags around these parts, most of whom have never worked out :coffee:

Welcome to IM

What a shame you are not a handsome black man. There are way too many skinny caucasian fags around these parts, most of whom have never worked out :coffee:

Welcome to IM

Who said I am not black? I said I was bi-racial so in this society one is still considered black racially, visually. I am just very light skinned, Duane Johnson look-a-like to a degree. I've had little kids to teens swear I was the Rock. LOL! Not an ugly comparison!

Who said I am not black? I said I was bi-racial so in this society one is still considered black racially, visually. I am just very light skinned, Duane Johnson look-a-like to a degree. I've had little kids to teens swear I was the Rock. LOL! Not an ugly comparison!

Chicks froth for those mocha-coloured brothers ;)

Me, Im tri-racial. There ain't no race I wouldnt bust a nut over :lol:

DISCLAIMER: SAID NUT MAY BE SMALL AND ATROPHIED AND ANY GIVEN OCCASSION

Back