• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

US Veteran cuts down American flag that was flying under Mexican flag in Reno

Its illegal to fly an american flag under a mexican flag? If the american flag was above the mexican flag thats ok?

Its illegal to fly an american flag under a mexican flag? If the american flag was above the mexican flag thats ok?

I did not know it was illegal :hmmm: BUT our flag should be on top IMO... Go to another country and you won't see our flag flying just being burned

In the U.S. the American flag and its colors take predominance over any other countries flag, especially if you live here.

Anything else shows your true allegiance

it is illegal. the only flag that is permitted to fly on the same level with the American flag is a Texas flag. everything else must fly below the american flag (in america of course)

DOMS you said out the best... It's a shame...

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

what about gay rainbow flag?

chances are, they didn't know it was illegal or insulting. Hell, I didn't even know that was illegal. Rambo just wanted to look bad ass with his knife.

He shoulda cut down the messican flag, took a shit, then cleaned his ass with it. If u cant repect the american flag ill gladly walk u to the boarder and you can cross. Adios amigo.

Even then, they had to know it was disrespectful.

They don't care if it's disrespectful.
They have no respect for Americans.
A few years ago they were marching in the streets of American cities waving Mexican flags and demanding amnesty.
Their allegiance is to Mexico, their cultural identity and cultural norms are Mexican, not American.
They have no intent to assimilate.

The goal is to take back what they think was stolen from them by implementing "La Raza"and raising the Mexican flag over the capitols of every southwestern state in the U.S..

They don't care if it's disrespectful.
They have no respect for Americans.
A few years ago they were marching in the streets of American cities waving Mexican flags and demanding amnesty.
Their allegiance is to Mexico, their cultural identity and cultural norms are Mexican, not American.
They have no intent to assimilate.

The goal is to take back what they think was stolen from them by implementing "La Raza"and raising the Mexican flag over the capitols of every southwestern state in the U.S..

The sad part is they won. I'm tired of being a second class citizen in my own country. The same country that my relatives spilled their own blood in the soil. Our days of being protected by the us constitution are long and gone. It sickens me

The sad part is they won. I'm tired of being a second class citizen in my own country. The same country that my relatives spilled their own blood in the soil. Our days of being protected by the us constitution are long and gone. It sickens me

^^^coming from the nazi..could this post be more ironic?

this story is from 2007

IML Gear Cream!
Nevada Veteran Cuts Down Mexican Flag Flying Above American Flag ~ J O S H U A P U N D I T

"I would have asked to speak to the owner, explained politely that what he was doing was both illegal and offensive to his adopted country and asked him to fix it.

I have a feeling I might have gotten an apology, our flag in its proper place and perhaps a couple of tacos and a cerveza. Because most legal immigrants appreciate what this country and that flag stands for.That's why they came here."

My grandfather and his brother both fought in WW2 in the pacific. I don't give a shit about nationalism.

Do I have advantages here? Yup. Just like I'd have advantages in Australia, England, France, Germany, Finland etc etc.

kind of a bullshit story when you consider a lot of things. to be honest in our countries policies maybe we should fly a dollar sign above our flag or the chinese flag. maybe we can design a new flag that shows corporations 69ing with politicians and treading on the common man while the poor and downtrodden are fed into a grinder. room for a little tax man on there somewhere pissing on our schools and wiping his ass with our tax dollars. have a laughing asian on the other side with a big bold made in china punch line. sprinkle around some homeless veterans. :coffee:

U my friend are a tad confused on white supremacy.

son,the only one that is confused here its you..you said that your relatives spilled blood for your country yet you walk around bearing a signs of the people who actually spilled the blood of your countrymen..they've died on Normandy beaches thousand miles away from their homeland so that your donkey ass could walk around looking like nazi christmas tree..that's the ultimate insult for their sacrifice..scum like you would be shot on site back then

As far as I'm concerned I'm well within my constitutional rights. My first amendment offers me unlimited expression. If you can't handle it that's not my problem. Unlike you this is my country not yours. So I can understand why you are having trouble understanding me.

Nevada Veteran Cuts Down Mexican Flag Flying Above American Flag ~ J O S H U A P U N D I T

"I would have asked to speak to the owner, explained politely that what he was doing was both illegal and offensive to his adopted country and asked him to fix it.

I have a feeling I might have gotten an apology, our flag in its proper place and perhaps a couple of tacos and a cerveza. Because most legal immigrants appreciate what this country and that flag stands for.That's why they came here."

They came here and come here because the political corruption and poverty in Mexico drives them here.
Their motivation to come here is not to assimilate into being an American due to them "appreciating what America and that flag stands for".
Its totally economic.
51% of Mexico lives in poverty.
They receive social service benefits here at tax payer expense that their own governments will not provide them with.
Where you live (Maine) 1% of the population is Latin American and you do not have a huge illegal immigration problem that is costing huge amounts of your state and local taxpayer dollars to fund social welfare programs for illegal aliens and their anchor babies.

You might have a different opinion if your opinion was based on a day to day experience of living around illegal immigrants as to the level of appreciation that illegal Latin American immigrants have for American cultural norms and American patriotic symbolism's like the American flag.

Their allegiance is not to the U.S.
It's to their country of origin.
Their appreciation of America is totally economic and it's related to what they can extract from it in welfare benefits related to American taxpayer support of their anchor babies.

Last edited:
As far as I'm concerned I'm well within my constitutional rights. My first amendment offers me unlimited expression. If you can't handle it that's not my problem. Unlike you this is my country not yours. So I can understand why you are having trouble understanding me.

there would be no constitutional rights or first amendment if the tats on your chest would have gotten their way..how stupid can you be?

Back