• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren!

kabizkugu

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys it's me mittens! I just started pinning trenbolone.As it's my first time on tren i have no clue how it's gonna work out for me. Only the placebo of this thing makes me feel like a little god ! It's like '' Hey! I found the magic potion which big guys talking about '' Let's hit to squat rack with our sore butt! Kick in already tren-bro ! Its like forever to wait 3-4 weeks !:eyebrow:

Tren is amazing. However the best advice I ever got was to run ace my first go with it. Stuff is potent and does wonders but the sides can get nasty and being able to fluctuate your dosage is important. I just ran a 6 week of ace 400, prop 150 a week. Best cycle I have ever done. Good luck with it.

Make sure to monitor your blood pressure! You can also start low and work up. Tren is very strong so even a small dose can make an impact.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll probably get a more consistent average if you take it upon waking up. Also that will be less affected by any salt intake, or stress. I love my wife, but no joke she can raise my bp 20 points LOL !

Best advice is dont deal with humans while on Tren-they will just make you angry

Best advice is dont deal with humans while on Tren-they will just make you angry

Hahaha next time try running high tren / low test you might find you get the benefits of the tren while minimizing the bad sides like unchecked aggression

IML Gear Cream!
I love tren, strength and attitude is amazing. But forget about cardio and fucking. I'm 46 and my GF was gonna go out and buy one of those small defib kits for the bed room. She can always tell when I'm on, I'm so out of breath and gasping for air. Even makes me laugh. She knows better than to laugh, CUZ I'LL FUCKING KILL HER.. HEY YOU TALKING TO ME... LOL.. sorry tren flash backs... Good luck with it brother, remember its strong shit.

Tren makes things in the bedroom finish REAL fast....other than that, "My name is Victor, and I'm a trenaholic". lol Caber and proviron help in that department.

/V

1 week on cycle (test tren bolde) I have a dilemma already. When I try to sleep it's hard to fall asleep so it takes time and at that time I get hungry again ..tonight I ate like full stomach I could not even drink water. brushed my teeth went to sleep..I had that hungry feeling without being hungry .. Is that normal on first week :SS tren is enanthate testo cyp and bolde undeclynate ..

Best advice ever.
Bro on tren "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

Hahaha next time try running high tren / low test you might find you get the benefits of the tren while minimizing the bad sides like unchecked aggression

TRT test imo. They both compete for the same receptor. If you have a two car garage, do you want two pagani's in there? Or 2 pagani's trying to compete with 2 hyundai?

One thing a lot of people forget is tren's effect on thyroid. I run a non-supressive dose of t3 on tren. 25 microgram. GW counters the lethargy too so I run that (it also helps with lipid profile).

1 week on cycle (test tren bolde) I have a dilemma already. When I try to sleep it's hard to fall asleep so it takes time and at that time I get hungry again ..tonight I ate like full stomach I could not even drink water. brushed my teeth went to sleep..I had that hungry feeling without being hungry .. Is that normal on first week :SS tren is enanthate testo cyp and bolde undeclynate

Benadryl and melatonin Brother.

Not sure if i have a simple insomnia or a side effect from tren trensomnia end of 2nd week what you guys think ? Sides could be there at the end of 2nd week ?

^e or ace? Ace is a definite but e can hit u 2 weeks in also. It's full throttle by week 4 though

1 week on cycle (test tren bolde) I have a dilemma already. When I try to sleep it's hard to fall asleep so it takes time and at that time I get hungry again ..tonight I ate like full stomach I could not even drink water. brushed my teeth went to sleep..I had that hungry feeling without being hungry .. Is that normal on first week :SS tren is enanthate testo cyp and bolde undeclynate ..

Eq keeps u up too so combing them is unreal.

It's enanthate dude .. But I guess EQ-Dude haven't arrived yet :D I heard that he is always late to party :)

IML Gear Cream!
Tren makes things in the bedroom finish REAL fast....other than that, "My name is Victor, and I'm a trenaholic". lol Caber and proviron help in that department.

My girl would be happy as hell if this was a side from Tren for me.

It's enanthate dude .. But I guess EQ-Dude haven't arrived yet :D I heard that he is always late to party :)

It takes 6 weeks to kick in visually but performance starts right away.

The thing is when I don't sleep enough I am having appetite issues. I was swallowing today's carbs with water ..

The thing is when I don't sleep enough I am having appetite issues. I was swallowing today's carbs with water ..

Tren u are about half way to blood plasma stability. Get some antacid too. You'll need it. Keep an eye on thyroid levels. Watch your bad fats and eat plenty of veg. Load up on taurine and water.

Antacid I hope I can find OTC. Bad fats doesn't exist on my diet.. Vegetables unfortunately neither .. Going to buy a taurine supplement and trying to drink as much as water .. It's not like appetite lost I am always hungry I can eat 15 subway sandwiches in a day but when the thing is plain rice shit gets real :D I feel like I am full for that moment and 5 minutes after I stand up from that table I am having that hungry feeling again .. Many things to fix about this diet.. In the other hand I am a beast at gym having crazy pumps ..

Tren u are about half way to blood plasma stability. Get some antacid too. You'll need it. Keep an eye on thyroid levels. Watch your bad fats and eat plenty of veg. Load up on taurine and water.

U can get antacids anywhere. You gotta take in your veg man. Tren allocates nutrients to your muscles aggressively. You gotta have extra for normal body function my friend.

My girl would be happy as hell if this was a side from Tren for me.
I am having the best pumps down there bro :D no loss yet. Also not started running proviron yet..

Back