• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

social security disability

dirtwarrior

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know someone who applied for social security disability. This person has access to the computer but has not even looked up the process. They do not have an idea of how many appeals are available to them.
This shit frustrates me, it seems like if it is important to them they would find out all they can about filing and appeals.
Yes or No??

was their condition validated by their medical records?

I don't know but the question should they go into the process totally blind

that seems ridiculous to even contemplate doing such. they should educate themselves as much as possible. for the most part it's the medical records of the person that give evidence to support the claim. even once benefits are approved the person has to get re-evaluated periodically by approved MD's to continue receiving benefits.

The bottom line is regardless of the info tyou know almost everyone gets denied the first time they apply for ssd. If your friend does get denied he/she must promptly reapply with a good SSD lawyer and ask to see a SS doctor.

But my point is that he is totally ignorant of the process dealing with appeals and thinks it is ok to be totally ignorant.

then wish him the best and if he complains about it in the future just tell him to STFU, don't want to hear it. I have no time for people like that they all got deleted years ago.

tell them to hire a lawyer. it's the best way. it's gonna take a long time. he'll even get back pay from the day he applied. lawyer will take 1/3 of that.

then wish him the best and if he complains about it in the future just tell him to STFU, don't want to hear it. I have no time for people like that they all got deleted years ago.

Your "deleting" sounds ominous.

Back