• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help..Overseas jobs kbr dnyo corp W/e any experienced peeps ?

dirtbiker666

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I want to go back over I kinda miss it. :geewhiz: PLUS being out of the military and not having to deal with all the added b.s and the extra cash. I am trying to find a site or anything pretty much. I have googled a lot and most site are scams. Back ground was in the military for four years as military police. I did not like it but I would not mind going to Iraq or kuwait as a security guard. hell I would even baby sit the citizens that clean the bathrooms on the fobs. just looking for info I am def ready to go back for a year or so an come back and buy a house. Thanks guys

blackwater jobs SSSSSHHHHHHHH!

I mean yes kbr dyno corp bla bla..but does anyone actually have any experience working with any of these corporations. It's not as easy as sending a resume I was looking for anyone that might know the ins and outs to get one of these jobs. I have military experience but that may only help a little bit.

I was with Dynacorp back in S.C. and i hated them, out here in Kuwait they are doing security for Camp Arifjan. You may be able to get in here with the MRAP program, try Rangerland, VSE, LOGCOM, or SAIC. They will probably pick you up if you have any mechanical experience. It's not too bad here once you get past the scenery or lack of it. If you love the beach it's the place to be, it's all sand!

I was with Dynacorp back in S.C. and i hated them, out here in Kuwait they are doing security for Camp Arifjan. You may be able to get in here with the MRAP program, try Rangerland, VSE, LOGCOM, or SAIC. They will probably pick you up if you have any mechanical experience. It's not too bad here once you get past the scenery or lack of it. If you love the beach it's the place to be, it's all sand!

Actually been to Kuwait and stayed for a little while and Iraq...I like Kuwait better though. But honestly it just depends on where you stationed. I mean if I could be a guard as Baghdad international airport I would be living the life :)

I actually have a lot of mechanical experience I was one for five years before joined the service. I went in as military police so I have a decent back ground and I have a secret security clearance as well.

you can go the their websites, the companies i mentioned, and put your resume in there. Rangerland seems to hire the most, some good some bad. Some others out here are Force Protection, Navistar, ITT, and GDLS. i think most are hiring for kuwait and various positions.

I want to go back over I kinda miss it. :geewhiz: PLUS being out of the military and not having to deal with all the added b.s and the extra cash. I am trying to find a site or anything pretty much. I have googled a lot and most site are scams. Back ground was in the military for four years as military police. I did not like it but I would not mind going to Iraq or kuwait as a security guard. hell I would even baby sit the citizens that clean the bathrooms on the fobs. just looking for info I am def ready to go back for a year or so an come back and buy a house. Thanks guys

Secure Aspects Group Inc. › Community Forums › Home

This a great forum with up to date info though I would read a whole lot of threads before I ever made my first stupid post/asked my first stupid question because they do not fuck around on that forum. And the last thing you want to do is lie about your background and military training because they will out you and savagely rape you.

FWIW- With your background and being a rookie in contracting, you aren't qualified to do anything shit hot that pays well. My guess is you'll start out as a static security guard standing in front of some gate or building and that doesn't pay shit in 2012 vs the risk. That said, as you will find when you start reading on that site, being a guard for $60K/yr can lead to better gigs and better training that pay more down the road.

Do as they say after you register and make an introduction post but think that post through in order give a good first impression. Once registered, I'd lurk and read for a long time before posting.

This is the last field you want to make enemies in because its incredibly easy to be blacklisted.

Good luck.

If I were younger and had the specific plane 'type' experience, I'd be a King Air pilot in that shit hole for L3/Dynamic/Avenge in a minute.

IML Gear Cream!
Secure Aspects Group Inc. › Community Forums › Home

This a great forum with up to date info though I would read a whole lot of threads before I ever made my first stupid post/asked my first stupid question because they do not fuck around on that forum. And the last thing you want to do is lie about your background and military training because they will out you and savagely rape you.

FWIW- With your background and being a rookie in contracting, you aren't qualified to do anything shit hot that pays well. My guess is you'll start out as a static security guard standing in front of some gate or building and that doesn't pay shit in 2012 vs the risk. That said, as you will find when you start reading on that site, being a guard for $60K/yr can lead to better gigs and better training that pay more down the road.

Do as they say after you register and make an introduction post but think that post through in order give a good first impression. Once registered, I'd lurk and read for a long time before posting.

This is the last field you want to make enemies in because its incredibly easy to be blacklisted.

Good luck.

If I were younger and had the specific plane 'type' experience, I'd be a King Air pilot in that shit hole for L3/Dynamic/Avenge in a minute.

Yea 60 k is alright thought and it's tax free. All you do over there is work eat and lift. Thanks for the heads up though.

Yea 60 k is alright thought and it's tax free. All you do over there is work eat and lift. Thanks for the heads up though.

And you aren't working an entire year for $60K either. I forget the typical rotations, but its something like 6 weeks on 2 or 3 weeks off and out of country too. Many guys go to Asia and bang cheap whores on their off time. :coffee:

The biggest thing is make as many new friends as possible for future networking because that guy you worked at with KBR could get his next contract at XE and he could tip you off to a new opening at XE or be your recommendation on getting a contract at XE. PMCs are very small and tight knit group and it pays dividends to be that guy everyone likes.

Yea well in order for it to be tax free you have to spend at least 320 days out of the USA. but you still get some decent down time although while your there you do normally work 6-7 days a week.

Back