• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hey good bros, I have a really important question

Dzl2010

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey fellas, as you can see I've been lurking around here for a lonngggggg time and finally decided to post because I have a burning question that I've never really found a clear answer to. Before I go any further I'd like to say thanks to all the good bros on here helping us through the journey. Long story short, I'm finally delving into the homebrew universe for my animal research and I'm super excited.

My question is that I want to put flip top caps on my bottles. Sterilization and safety is obviously number one so I really would like to buy pre-sterilized vials instead of sterilizing on my own. Is there ANY possible way to buy pre-sterile vials and get a flip top on them? I mean like any crazy means of doing it, any input or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again bros!

May i ask why you would like a flip top? Do you plan on drawing up with a turkey baster or sum10? Once you opened or "flipped" open your vial, you would expose it to microbes.

No they don't sell pre sterile flip tops.

I hear you on that bro but is there a way to take the aluminum top off (so that only rubber stopper is on but still keeping the inside of the bottle sterile) of the pre sterilized vials then recap with my own fliptop caps? I want to recap with flip tops because I'm storing these for later use and I'd feel more comfortable with these things having tops on them, whether it be flip top or the sealed aluminum tops that need to be ripped off to use the gear.

no the rubber stopper and crimp on lid act together as a system. once you decap the vial the rubber will surely pop open a little so with that being said you just introduced potential bacteria in the vial, they make vial seal stickers that you can put on the presealed non fliptop ones to seal and prove tamper.

no the rubber stopper and crimp on lid act together as a system. once you decap the vial the rubber will surely pop open a little so with that being said you just introduced potential bacteria in the vial, they make vial seal stickers that you can put on the presealed non fliptop ones to seal and prove tamper.

I've been googling the vial seal stickers man, no luck.....would you happen to know where I can get these or maybe if this is the actual name for the product because I can't find it for the life of me man

Back