• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Drug of choice?

Doola

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im currently HEAVY cutting down... A few months ago, I was almost 230 (228 and some change) and 24% bf... now im 206-208 16% bf. I have spent months on end researching, diet, nutrition, the body, supplements and every aspect I can, and still going..

I WILL keep cutting.. (daily calories = 2400 *50 pro/30 carb/20 fats) all from clean sources. I have been thinkin about trying something out to really get me towards a more muscly appearence. I am able to get anything I want, but i havnt yet and wont till im sure its what i wanna do. But for the longest time I was leaning towards m-1-t, however the oral part scares me but I could do it anyway with enough milk thisle and nolva....

But my guy keeps saying "fuck m-1t, take deca..." So now im just trying to find out what would be best thing to take, IF i were to take something...

Im at 16% bf now, hope to be 12-13% in a months time and -10% 2 months from now... but when that happens, i will be a junked out skinny mother fucker.. So really I wanted to know what idealy would I want to take... build muscle, not add fat, maybe burn it, little or no water retention, and i would hope it would be a 3-5 week cycle period...

Does anybody have any suggestions?

PS. you can check out my gallery for progress, and tomorow should be my may 19th update @ 206-208

ONE LAST THING... how the fuck do people build chest.. haha.. Im not really having any problems getting results (results could be the littlest gain) but i am gettin no where with chest, or so it seems... chest is hit once a week, left for rest for 5-6 days, and hit each time with 4 excersizes, 4 sets @ 6-10 reps (bench, incline, decline, fly's).... does anyone have any advice for me to get a crazy chest? *and no jokes about tits comin in from gyno after anything i take, IF i do take something*

THANKS!!

First of all how old are you? If you're under 21 or 22 then you are too young for steroids. Now looking at you're picks I can see you are not ready for steriods, you need to put at least 15-20 lbs of natural muscle on. Also steroids do not cut you up, diet and training do. I suggest you spend the next year Reading up on dieting, and study steroids extensivly. You sound like you have done a great job so far so dont screw it up by taking steroids, you simply dont need them right now. And do not do the 10-14 week cycles some of the people here will recomend. If you do decide to use steroids stick to a 6 week cycle or less to start.

ForemanRules said:
First of all how old are you? If you're under 21 or 22 then you are too young for steroids. Now looking at you're picks I can see you are not ready for steriods, you need to put at least 15-20 lbs of natural muscle on. Also steroids do not cut you up, diet and training do. I suggest you spend the next year Reading up on dieting, and study steroids extensivly. You sound like you have done a great job so far so dont screw it up by taking steroids, you simply dont need them right now. And do not do the 10-14 week cycles some of the people here will recomend. If you do decide to use steroids stick to a 6 week cycle or less to start.
Well I finally agree with about 97% of what you said. My exception to that is the 6 weeks on only advice. I suggest the guy spends the next several months looking at this forum and others and ton's of research on the internet and then decide how long you want to do your cycle for. Mr. Foreman I must say you stick with your guns about the 6 week rule you have. Good for you but Although 6 weeks may be ok if doing short esters like Prop and Tren, Longer esters like enanthate, Deca, Eq ect. need to be run longer my friend. Hell if a person was to stack test with deca, about the time your closing out you 6 week cycle the Deca is just kicking in. So I guess the majority of us who use a stacker like EQ or deca may as well throw are shit in the trash and just do your 6 week (and I mean WEAK ) cycles

Tough Old Man said:
6 weeks may be ok if doing short esters like Prop and Tren, Longer esters like enanthate, Deca, Eq ect. need to be run longer my friend.

:thumb:

Doola said:
Im at 16% bf now, hope to be 12-13% in a months time and -10% 2 months from now... but when that happens, i will be a junked out skinny mother fucker.. So really I wanted to know what idealy would I want to take... build muscle, not add fat, maybe burn it, little or no water retention, and i would hope it would be a 3-5 week cycle period...

Does anybody have any suggestions?

If you haven't been training natural for at least 5 years. You aren't ready for gear...

doola,

these folks are pointin you into the right direction my friend. no one here is out to inhibit nor push you into the use of anabolic steroids. I have been a fitness instructor for 10 years, im new (1 year) to gear. After looking at your profile ive deduced you could still drop 3-5% b/f before even considering gear. Your initial post was descent but as I have embarrassingly found out from the last year of research it takes more than mental research and physical fitness prowess to enter the anabolic realm. im relatively new to gear but I did a year of research and spent 2 months reading old threads to get half a grip on street wise gear and its uses, and then I still looked like an ass asking the question ,mudge,dg,pirate,lam and young d were kind enough to answer before I started, sooo your physic could yield some great potential but from a basic opinion your body fat is not low enough to start gear. give it 2 months of hard training and research and post again.

peace

Of all the people here i guess all of you missed my point. Im not asking you when to do it, im not asking you if im ready, im not asking you YOUR OPINIONS on debatable topics. I did not want to post anything that would get 2 or more parties, riled up, and talk back n fourth on whos right.....

Since it seems that all of you apparently know how long ive been reasearching or training for . Since I posted "months on end".. truth be told my education in body building/fitness and everything goes back years. When I come back and see how many replies are here, i get excited, but when i read and get people tellin me what to do , what not to do.....

To come here and have Foreman rules tell ME about fitness and nutrition for fat loss is liek a slap in the face. I feel i can turn Rosanne into calista flockheart, but im not here debating whos smarter or knows more..

And I can respect that you guys wanna help, but unlike bullet29, if i do chose to do anything I will not wait 10 years to do something. I can sit n research online for the next 20 years.. doesnt make me a pro... I can research for a month and learn more than i would in a year, depends on what i read, how much , how fast etc...

SO... again.... my question....

I AM-... currently cutting, WILL CONTINUE cutting, on a 2400 calorie a day diet with 50% of my calories coming from protein, I will continue weight training, cardio etc..

GIVEN MY SITUATION..... IF.... i wanted to take something, REGUARDLESS of my education, expereince etc.. what drug is best for this situation. Please state facts, NOT your opinions...

example "i would recomend deca BECAUSE.. it is a drug that would help on cycle, add muscle mass, NOT add fat, is good with yoru diet, has no water retention..."

There are so many supplements / "gear" out in the world... I can read all i want but best learning is hands on, first hand experience. So all im really doing, is asking what type of gear would "ASSIST" me, in my goals. that when i come out, july 15th, i would look BETTER if i took it, rather than if i didnt.

PS, im 24 and have been workin out a while and yes i have put on muscle.... but non of this matters...

Im just lookin for info , from experienced body builders, people who have taken this stuf and know of it. I dont want to blab on about what i know, I just want to ask some questions and learn, so please dont tell me what to do and whats right or wrong for me... if that was the case, no one would ever take anything....

I DO want to say thanks for your feedback, so if anyone can please tell me what gear would help in my situation, that would be awesome...

ASWELL tell me how to build a decent chest! thanks~!

Doola said:
Of all the people here i guess all of you missed my point. Im not asking you when to do it, im not asking you if im ready, im not asking you YOUR OPINIONS on debatable topics. I did not want to post anything that would get 2 or more parties, riled up, and talk back n fourth on whos right.....

Since it seems that all of you apparently know how long ive been reasearching or training for . Since I posted "months on end".. truth be told my education in body building/fitness and everything goes back years. When I come back and see how many replies are here, i get excited, but when i read and get people tellin me what to do , what not to do.....

To come here and have Foreman rules tell ME about fitness and nutrition for fat loss is liek a slap in the face. I feel i can turn Rosanne into calista flockheart, but im not here debating whos smarter or knows more..

And I can respect that you guys wanna help, but unlike bullet29, if i do chose to do anything I will not wait 10 years to do something. I can sit n research online for the next 20 years.. doesnt make me a pro... I can research for a month and learn more than i would in a year, depends on what i read, how much , how fast etc...

I AM-... currently cutting, WILL CONTINUE cutting, on a 2400 calorie a day diet with 50% of my calories coming from protein, I will continue weight training, cardio etc..

GIVEN MY SITUATION..... IF.... i wanted to take something, REGUARDLESS of my education, expereince etc.. what drug is best for this situation. Please state facts, NOT your opinions...

example "i would recomend deca BECAUSE.. it is a drug that would help on cycle, add muscle mass, NOT add fat, is good with yoru diet, has no water retention..."

There are so many supplements / "gear" out in the world... I can read all i want but best learning is hands on, first hand experience. So all im really doing, is asking what type of gear would "ASSIST" me, in my goals. that when i come out, july 15th, i would look BETTER if i took it, rather than if i didnt.

PS, im 24 and have been workin out a while and yes i have put on muscle.... but non of this matters...

Im just lookin for info , from experienced body builders, people who have taken this stuf and know of it. I dont want to blab on about what i know, I just want to ask some questions and learn, so please dont tell me what to do and whats right or wrong for me... if that was the case, no one would ever take anything....

I DO want to say thanks for your feedback, so if anyone can please tell me what gear would help in my situation, that would be awesome...

1. studying for months on nutrition is great...allot of the people have been studying and talking with others for years...some 20 or more. And you are asking us about steroid use and you never said you studied that topic at all.

2. We get allot of kids on this site and we do not want to hurt children with steroid cycle advice.

3.I was very nice to you in my response ( i.e. you sound like you have done a great job so far)...so drop the attitude...I have been working out for 24 years so I can tell you, I never stop learning, so how can you know it all in a few months?

4.you have pictures posted bro and you are a few years away from any kind of steroid use...

5. don't diet and lift for 8 months and think you know everything and it's time to go on the juice..WTF

Screw this I'm sorry but you really piss me off. I didn't use any steroids until I had worked out for 6 years could bench press 385 at a bodyweight of 215..so when you can Bench over 225 and you drop about 40 lbs of from you're fat slob body let me know. :thumb:

Doola said:

Don't come on here acting like a fucking prick. We're here trying to help you and then you come off like an asshole demanding what you want to hear? Not going to happen. Go somewhere else; find a back alley, use dirty needles, and inject everything you can find.

IML Gear Cream!
damnit.... this is what i didnt wnat to happen. Im not a regular, i dont post that much, i find this site to be a tool for the job i want done. I did not mean to disrespect anyone, and especially start one of those "forum cyber-fueds"....

I read over my second post and still dont see how i pissed anyone off, however if i did, i take back whatever mighta pissed u off.. i just wanted to make clear my questions.....

So POLITLY i would like to ask...

Please, reguardles of who this is for, whether im 21 or im 41.. wheather im fat or built..

My question is still the same, if someone is cuttin, 10-15% below maintenance for daily calorie intake, weight trains and does cardio, what drug would ASSIST his muscle gains? given the low calorie count....

I dont wanna sit at a computer fighting with some guy i dont know, there really isnt a point..

I have been involved in a sport for over 10 years, when i really focused on the particular side of the sport, i stuck with it for 6 years.. but no matter how good i got at that sport, the same shit always was applied wether your a begginer or pro...

you do the same shit the pros do, just not as advanced...

Im the only person in my group of friends that hasnt tried one steriod or another. all my friends have done it, does not mean i will, but like i said, im just onhere askin questions, that IF i did do something, what would it be, im not gunna start d-bol/sustanon tomorow... if you know what i mean, in the future, when i do want something, what builds lean muscle, no water retention, no fat or w/e u think would suite my case.. thanks for reading, sorry to piss anyone off....

Shit I agree with you 100% this time. Man I might even start liking you pretty soon. LOL
ForemanRules said:
1. studying for months on nutrition is great...allot of the people have been studying and talking with others for years...some 20 or more. And you are asking us about steroid use and you never said you studied that topic at all.

2. We get allot of kids on this site and we do not want to hurt children with steroid cycle advice.

3.I was very nice to you in my response ( i.e. you sound like you have done a great job so far)...so drop the attitude...I have been working out for 24 years so I can tell you, I never stop learning, so how can you know it all in a few months?

4.you have pictures posted bro and you are a few years away from any kind of steroid use...

5. don't diet and lift for 8 months and think you know everything and it's time to go on the juice..WTF

Screw this I'm sorry but you really piss me off. I didn't use any steroids until I had worked out for 6 years could bench press 385 at a bodyweight of 215..so when you can Bench over 225 and you drop about 40 lbs of from you're fat slob body let me know. :thumb:

Oh fuck it. Get yourself some Test Prop and some Tren and go to town. 100mg/eod for 6 weeks. There you go Foreman 6 WEEKS......Now you have your answere..................Very smart Shall be the person who listens with a closed MOUTH:)

Doola said:
damnit.... this is what i didnt wnat to happen. Im not a regular, i dont post that much, i find this site to be a tool for the job i want done. I did not mean to disrespect anyone, and especially start one of those "forum cyber-fueds"....

I read over my second post and still dont see how i pissed anyone off, however if i did, i take back whatever mighta pissed u off.. i just wanted to make clear my questions.....

So POLITLY i would like to ask...

Please, reguardles of who this is for, whether im 21 or im 41.. wheather im fat or built..

My question is still the same, if someone is cuttin, 10-15% below maintenance for daily calorie intake, weight trains and does cardio, what drug would ASSIST his muscle gains? given the low calorie count....

I dont wanna sit at a computer fighting with some guy i dont know, there really isnt a point..

I have been involved in a sport for over 10 years, when i really focused on the particular side of the sport, i stuck with it for 6 years.. but no matter how good i got at that sport, the same shit always was applied wether your a begginer or pro...

you do the same shit the pros do, just not as advanced...

Im the only person in my group of friends that hasnt tried one steriod or another. all my friends have done it, does not mean i will, but like i said, im just onhere askin questions, that IF i did do something, what would it be, im not gunna start d-bol/sustanon tomorow... if you know what i mean, in the future, when i do want something, what builds lean muscle, no water retention, no fat or w/e u think would suite my case.. thanks for reading, sorry to piss anyone off....

..............Very smart Shall be the person who listens with a closed MOUTH:)[/QUOTE]
I think I need to take that advise as well :thumb:

Back