• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Serms

hando73

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am going to do a 12 week test e cycle at 500 mg a week with hcg at 500 to 1000 iu a week through the whole cycle I want to have an ai on hand if I start getting gyno which will be aromasin or adex to use upto when I start pct , do I use the ai during pct also ? And which serm nolva and clomid ? At what dose ? Are there any better serms or stick to tried and tested nolvadex and clomid ? It's just that I've read nolvadex and clomid can cause depression ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Run the ai from the start, stop in when you start pct (no ai's in pct) and use nolva ad clomid in CT. Thats my opinion.

I think its a matter of preference and trial and error. StanG's suggestion is probably the more accepted. Personally I've found low dose hcg for 3-4 weeks with one initial larger dose in combination with Aromasin to work well. I keep aromasin going for an additional 4 weeks after the HCG. I've been back to normal with that. Add a little bromo if you ran nandrole or tren or adrol

Back