• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Wrangler Jeans

LiftinBear

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey,
I've been wearing Wrangler original cut jeans for years. Now that I've been really giving my legs a workout I am finding that these jeans are real tight in the thighs. Anyone else notice this or do I have fat legs? :)?

Could it just be your Quads are getting bigger? Try 'Relax Fit'

I feel your pain LiftinBear. My jeans have started to rub the hair off of my legs. Time to get a larger size. Lose the wranglers, get yourself some Lee Dungarees. They use a tight weave which makes the fabric feel smooth and comfortable. Plus they last a long time.

I won't buy those clown pants that people think that bodybuilders should wear!

Wranglers are meant for men with no butts.. Serious flat asses.

JLB001 said:
Wranglers are meant for men with no butts.. Serious flat asses.

and for guys with no legs. guys with quads need Levis 560's and when you grow out of them it's time to start shopping at Lane Bryant for jeans.

I guess I am going to be the only one to say it, but you should be beaten for wearing Wranglers. I am sorry, but it is true.

Just kidding. :laugh:

How can you wear nut huggers? Feel those 2 lumps in the back of your throat everytime you sit down? Thats your testicles.:lol:

Back