• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NOW, I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE!

It's like one of those things that is "Constantly True"...you just backshelve it in your mind....while you whine about not having the body you want! :)

After reading numerous Journals....with numerous FUCK-UPS....and using this TECHNIQUE to achieve results in an incredibly short itme frame

I decided to share with EVERYONE! :D :p

DP

what exactly do u mean by consistancy?

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
It's like one of those things that is "Constantly True"...you just backshelve it in your mind....while you whine about not having the body you want! :)

After reading numerous Journals....with numerous FUCK-UPS....and using this TECHNIQUE to achieve results in an incredibly short itme frame

I decided to share with EVERYONE! :D :p

DP

J/C - but did you point out any of these "fuck-ups?" Maybe some of us don't know. Ya know? :D

Originally posted by Dr. Pain
CONSISTANCY IS THE KEY!

DP

Yes!

Consistency in:

training
recuperating
nutrition
sleep

IMO, let one slip, and you risk not making optimum progress.

:thumb:

No doubt about it, thats why so many who want results now not later, don't make it.

Well fuck!!
This little who ha thread has made my day!! :mad:
I feel that i have been consistant in these areas for the last 12 months, but 2 mths ago i got a bf test done, then another yesterday.
I have put on 1/2kg .2 of that bf so i'm guessin .3 lean mass (if you can call that mass)
I try to eat right, get recovery, train Fuqqin hard. So what now??
I figure screw my bf level (16.5) and eat let a fuqqin horse :shrug:
I feel really dismayed at the moment... :eek: alot of hard work for 0 results :(

IML Gear Cream!
That reminds me of a guy who came in my store......we place him on a cutting program and he comes back in 4-5 weeks and says....well I've lost BF but gained 12 pounds...I can't have the w8 in my sport (motocross) :lol:

We tell him there are people that would give the right arm to be able to do that...and we don't understand how that could happen if he followed the program....we went over it line by line....it was just an impossibility based on his calories

So he comes back a few days later and says, I've figured it out! I eat the way you told me to...all week long, but from Friday to Sunday...I eat what I want (this was unbelievable because of all the questioning we gave him "up front")

The point would be....you may think that you have done all the right things.......I usually do, but discount the MANY miniscule deviations.....it's those Deviations that can account for success or failure!

Or it may be hormonal/metabolic issues!

I was just trying to help! :D

DP

Sorry had to bump this thread to apoligize to DP..... Sorry mate!!
Yes consistancy is the key, I had been hovering between 86 -87 kg for ages, So i started eating more :D my calories were way down
So three weeks later i weigh 90 kg :lifter: I've impressed myself :eek:

Back