• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just a little shout out to OD!

Anabolic5150

Student of the Game
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been here a little over a year, been fun and at times stressful. But one thing has remained constant through all of this, Ordawg.

OD was the first person to greet me here, we became friends and a year later that has not changed except for the better. He has been like a brother to me, a confidant and was the first person I told when we found out we were having a baby and getting married.

His friendship has never wavered, and recent events have shown me that he is a true man of his word. If OD tells you something, take it as gospel.

Everytime we chat, the first question he asks is "how is the family?". This means so much to me. We talk about family, life, people and lastly maybe gear. He has never asked me for one thing except to be his friend and be honest with him. We are that way with each other, I'd never betray him. We are two old dudes just doing our thing, and I am gonna say this in all honesty, if you have an issue with OD, you have an issue with me. If OD tells you something, it can be written down as done.

You all know that OD has been a bit under the weather, but the man is here every day taking care of business. He is what we all should aspire to be.

Just felt that I needed to give the man some props, thank you OD for being a TRUE friend.

I havent been on IM too long, but have been on EB for over a year.

I have found OD to get straight to the point no bs kinda guy.

Can't say a bad word about the guy.

OD is the man:) good guy, good friend and great business man!
Get well brother we need you for a while.

i think he's a pretty cool guy too.

Been here a little over a year, been fun and at times stressful. But one thing has remained constant through all of this, Ordawg.

OD was the first person to greet me here, we became friends and a year later that has not changed except for the better. He has been like a brother to me, a confidant and was the first person I told when we found out we were having a baby and getting married.

His friendship has never wavered, and recent events have shown me that he is a true man of his word. If OD tells you something, take it as gospel.

Everytime we chat, the first question he asks is "how is the family?". This means so much to me. We talk about family, life, people and lastly maybe gear. He has never asked me for one thing except to be his friend and be honest with him. We are that way with each other, I'd never betray him. We are two old dudes just doing our thing, and I am gonna say this in all honesty, if you have an issue with OD, you have an issue with me. If OD tells you something, it can be written down as done.

You all know that OD has been a bit under the weather, but the man is here every day taking care of business. He is what we all should aspire to be.

Just felt that I needed to give the man some props, thank you OD for being a TRUE friend.

Bro,

I could not agree with you more!!! I have a lot of respect forOD, and if he tells you something you can take it to the bank!! As you said even a little under the weather he takes care of business for sure!!!:winkfinger:

OD is definitely a stand up guy. Haven't been around that long but the short time that I have, OD was the first one to greet me and the first guy I go to for questions, he always gets back to me asap, he cuts to the chase and gets right to the point, no BS, ever.

IML Gear Cream!
I would cut somebody if they messed with od :paddle:

Could not have said it better.. Especially the part about caring for your friends first and the gear last.. I have and will always state my loyalty to OD.. The guy is a class act.. If anyone fucked with OD im sure there would be an army after you. A big fucking army at that and you would see me right on the front lines. The reason why he commands respect and loyalty is because he gives it... OD we love ya like family bro. Great fucking post!!!

Thanks- is nice to be loved !! I am not certain on that " sandwich thing":eek: -but .........maybe the gals will offer that :D!! Big Thanks to all -I enjoy being here with you-OD

Your a cool guy 5150, wish we had our talks like before. You 86ed on me :(

Every day this man among men is here for me, us and the rest of the Z family. I truly believe he would do anything for me in his power and I know I would do the same for him. He and I have had our highs and lows but in the end it's like he has said to me many times before. "That's what friends do for each other" Thank you for being such a friend to me, I am honored.

I too have been on this forum for over a yr and all the reps are super kool and most of the regular posters but ORDAWG is a cut above the rest like everone says, hes answers all , hes well mannered , knowledgeable and if he doesnt know , youll get pointed in the right direction . I find my self a lot of times just pming him on some just regular ol life shit after all were close in age lol and to see how he is , and as of late with his difficulties he doesnt lose a step . Z is lucky to have him minding the store as well we are to have him to go to ANYTHING . Big props to ya bro

Thanks again guys- you are all great:winkfinger: . Still no offers from any females on the sammich:geewhiz:.......damn.....LOL-Thanks -OD

I've also had some great interactions with OD, he is a great guy and Z is very lucky to have him aboard.

Back