• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Silly Question about Superdrol

animale66

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros (and female bros) -

Been a while since I've posted anything and have what I think to be, a silly question about superdrol. My experience with SD is that for the first 7 days, I tend to gain 1 lbs per day (obviously water). Subsequent gains tend to be muscle and soon as I go off, I lose the initial water weight. My question is - would it make sense to purposefully be retaining extra water going into a SD cycle? My thought is, it would maximize muscle tearing during training... but that may be inventing some bro-science.

For those who are curious - I'm looking at running:
30mgs SD as a 3 week kickstart (that 4th week leaves me DEAD.)
800mgs Test E - 20 weeks
500mgs Deca - 16 weeks
[And possibly upwards of 800mgs EQ].
+ all the relevant supports

Currently cruising on 250mgs Test E + Ostarine + GHRP6/modGRF1

Some facts about me: I'll be 30 when I start the cycle, have run about 4 or 5 cycles before and none of the compounds are new. Started lifting at age 27, and started with chemistry too early for sure but have learned a lot in the process. I tend to run EQ *REALLY* well which is why I "mega-dose" it as I get no spike in BP or hematacrit and get blood work done midcycle to verify. I'm 5'7", ~190lbs and call it 15% bodyfat. My goal is to compete in an NPC show in mid-2015 and have never competed before. Goals for this cycle is to maximize LBM and this will be my last bulk before I start removing bodyfat. I'm attaching a recent progress pic... jokes about my posing being shit are expected :)

Attachments

• Pic_A.jpg
    Pic_A.jpg
    271.9 KB · Views: 30
More pump means more muscle trama so I would say it would help.

btw I love EQ in high doses!

A female bro I know is doing superdrol and she is on the 10th day. She started out at 5mg doses then on the 8th day bumped it up to 10mg. She thinks she got some lethargy and high blood pressure a couple of days. Nothing else. Is it possible it hasn't kicked in yet?? She got it from a reputable store in the UK. What do you guys think?

Well how much other AAS has she used? 5mg just might not be enough to take her body to the next level.

My experience is 10 days usually for most orals to really tell a dofference.

'Cept cheque drops... DAMN!

Back