• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for sponsored/semi-sponsored Androseries V3 loggers

BigBlackGuy

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The title says it all... just post here so I can record your name for future use, I'll be getting back to you guys when the products come out ;)

ETA is looking to be October at the earliest... really looking for some iron-mag natives to get in on this. Thanks guys.

will this one have the dhea that fucked me in the last log? :p ..or be as sensitive to sun?... j/w

Andromass, Androhard and Androlean are being revamped/improved upon. Two new products Androdrive and Androbulk are coming out.

Is there a product coming out that hardens and dries you up coming out? Because I'm looking for something finish up my test e/eq cycle in weeks 15-18. I'm on week 5 right now and I have a while to go but I think your products will come out right around when I need a finisher. I've been looking at super dmz and cyanostane rx but if you can impress me, I might want to use your products:)

id possibly be interested

Yes PCT is generally required for all prohormones/designer steroids. Androlean is the only product atm that wouldn't require a PCT. But we still suggest one.

Would you be ok with me using your products to finish my test e/eq cycle?

IML Gear Cream!
Would you be ok with me using your products to finish my test e/eq cycle?

Perhaps. I'll have to check it with the boss. I'm more than willing to see how the series stacks up as a blast at the end of a cycle.

Im in, just provide the details when ready and I'll give it a go if ya need me.:winkfinger: So what is it all about??? The same products just put into 1 or a completely diff product???

Bro I'm down to be one.

any details on product you can PM me?

It would be great, plus I can rep it in Aus if its any good :D

Im in, just provide the details when ready and I'll give it a go if ya need me.:winkfinger: So what is it all about??? The same products just put into 1 or a completely diff product???

Different and upgraded products

The more information provided, the better chance you have of being picked.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm interested! would love to give it a shot and do a log. me: 22yrs, 200 pounds, 14%bf, 6'0. would include pics as well (of course)

I wouldn't mind giving it a run it looks interesting.

I would love a chance to do this- 24 years old, 6', 260 lbs about 20%bf (ALL on my stomach lol) I feel like I could benefit from this greatly, especially while trying to cut. Happy to attach before during and after pics. Willing to log daily, well educated and long time member around these parts.... :callme:

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

i'm 5'8" 193lbs lift 4 days a week lift heavy(for me) to failure or close. never have done anything other than protien powder would showcase products true potential. solid diet eating 2300-2500 35/45/20 split right now working on bringing bf down somewhere between 20-23

As we get closer to release, we'll get more specific with both the labels and log demands.

you can count me in, am very interested to find out more about your products, iv'e done a lot of research on your past androseries, a very detailed log would be given :winkfinger:

Back