• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking for the best Vanilla Whey Powder

bigbenj

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just like the title says. Looking for a 5lb jug/bag, and was wondering what people would suggest quality-wise. Looking for vanilla because I can add a little cocoa powder for a chocolatey taste, and I can add it to some of the recipes sin or slim has in the nutrition section, so I can have a little treat while dieting down.

thanks.

I love iso100 for a cute! Great tasting isolate! Im lactose intolerant, so I have to use it!

MyoFusion is a solid vanilla choice, I hear Prince makes some darn good protein as well.

He does for sure, as I've used it, but I found a great site with top brand 5lb bags under $30.

IMLs chocolate whey is great.

I have been in luv with the Gaspari MyoFusion it has have a variety of different protiens in it and is supposed to be time released over a period of 3 hours. Then I take the On Nutrition 100% Casein at night before bed. I have only found this in choc though. I also add egg whites about 4 ounces to each shake. You can find egg whites at Egg Whites International.

Last edited:
I'm using PureProtein right now & prolly will keep using it, it's the best I've ever tasted! Sometimes I drink a shake just cuz it taste so good.

Just like the title says. Looking for a 5lb jug/bag, and was wondering what people would suggest quality-wise. Looking for vanilla because I can add a little cocoa powder for a chocolatey taste, and I can add it to some of the recipes sin or slim has in the nutrition section, so I can have a little treat while dieting down.

thanks.

Bro came across this a while back when Orbit was out of the vanilla flav Myofusion. Ouffiny told me to try Muscle Pharms Combat vanilla, and I now have two proteins I alt btw. Taste is amazing, and 4lb jug isn't bad price at Orbit. Mixes easily too.

Im going to try Dymatizes Vanilla Whey Isolate.

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR GREAT SUPPS AT WHOLESALE PRICES, CHECK OUT ALLSTARHEALTH.COM

Im not a rep for them or anything like that, just passing along the link to help everyone save some dough. My boy just showed me the site today, and WOW, most things are close to, if not 50% off, and only $5 to ship. They have all the top brands, tons of shit to choose from.

Just a quick comparison will show that we a sponsor are priced the same for the most part and we offer free shipping and low flat rate too. Just saying bro. Also we hand out discount codes via pm's and in orders

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Support our sponsors

It's all good. No disrespect meant, just looking out for my boys pockets. My intentions were good. I'll definitely see what's up with orbit. Even if it's a tad more, I'll support the sponsors.

Heading to the site now.

Labrada is my favorite , along with BSN .

It's all good. No disrespect meant, just looking out for my boys pockets. My intentions were good. I'll definitely see what's up with orbit. Even if it's a tad more, I'll support the sponsors.

Heading to the site now.

We will hook it up and take care of ya.

Just a quick comparison will show that we a sponsor are priced the same for the most part and we offer free shipping and low flat rate too. Just saying bro. Also we hand out discount codes via pm's and in orders

Just took a look around the site and damn they have a lot of goods, and the prices are good as well. I will be stopping by your site next time I have to re-order.

I don't know if Orbit carries it or not, but ALLMAX NUTRITION makes ISOFLEX. In my opinion, it's probably the best WPI protein on the market. Above 90% WPI, cold temperature processed, cross-flow microfiltered. :winkfinger:

Proteinfactory.com

100% Whey Isolate 5lbs Vanilla flavored with splenda...delicious.

I'm a fan of Dymatize ISO...though I hate vanilla flavor of any whey.

Labrada is my favorite , along with BSN .
22.gif

I'm a fan of Dymatize ISO...though I hate vanilla flavor of any whey.

lol Everyone is different when it comes to flavors. But after discovering Myofusion, I was hooked. Then I wanted some vanilla flavored cause i got tired of chocolate. I tried MP's Combat vanilla and slap me silly that shiz was good.

I'm using PureProtein right now & prolly will keep using it, it's the best I've ever tasted! Sometimes I drink a shake just cuz it taste so good.
I agree, it has the best taste of any protein I have tried so far.

Myofusion - Banana perfection.
The best tasting protein powder on earth.

Ironmaglabs also makes a good chocolate, haven't tried any other of their flavors though

Back