• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

When you get on gear you notice

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Do you notice more people stare at you. I have been running alot for about a month now and finding more people staring at me. I am not jacked yet and still have a bit of a belly. I wonder if it pheromones people talk about do you think we give off alot when on gear.

Oh yeah! Don't care if dudes look at me, I want the ladies attention..

< Tren

Yeah I dont mind the ladies.. But seems like the dudes are doing it too.

Let me put it this way, Heavy. When you were a kid playing sports wherever, and there was that one kid that stood out, you ever say, wish he was on my team?!

kinda like that.

< yep, what tren got me.

LOL yep that is true.. Which it was on my kids field trip i noticed it all the moms there with the kids and all the budda belly dads. Funny to watch the ones trying to hold on to that last bit of hair. Shit I shaved mine years ago.

Which in walmart "dont judge me" notice a girl working there staring at me while some guy was making a pathetic attempt to flirt with her. I pointed it out to my wife and we both had a good laugh at that fellows expense.

I think this happens because you are more confident, and that is noticeable. Could also be the god-complex that makes you "think" people are looking at you....cuz why not.... "look how badass I am"

I definitely get more looks.... could be cause I sing out loud while working out though:thinking:

I get looks, compliments, sexual advances, even a little bit of borderline sexual harassment. I don't consider it harassment. I love it, but the women in my area of Atlanta don't think twice about groping me at my job. They can be very aggressive. I'm not use to women just reaching out to feel on my arms or my chest in the middle of a conversation about protein powders.

I gets asked daily my men, "How do I look like you?" Gay guys are relentless in midtown. They are as aggressive as the women, and will feel me up.

The problem is that now I know what this feels like, I don't think I can ever go back. I might be stuck with having to use gear until I die.

I don't use gear or anything right now except food, but its all a confidence factor trust me. Damone from Fast Times at Ridgemont High might have been a dirt bag but he knew the score... "act like wherever you are, that's the place to be."

IML Gear Cream!
For those of you that have been on a while, do the psychological effects ever wear off?

For those of you that have been on a while, do the psychological effects ever wear off?

They just become 2nd nature, I guess. I never really noticed much, except Tren for the 1st time.

Like weed, I knew from the beginning the romance had begun it became my drug of choice.

That will vary depending on the pre-existing mental state of the person. For those of us that are normally care free and happy go lucky the psychological effects are more mild outside of the gym, IMO.

People stare when you are running? You black or a Mex? They are probably wondering A) What you did and B) When will the cops gonna show up.

That will vary depending on the pre-existing mental state of the person. For those of us that are normally care free and happy go lucky the psychological effects are more mild outside of the gym, IMO.

Well, I have been on tren since January, and it is a night and day difference. I still have my ups and downs, but for the most part I am a happy, nicer, and friendly person on tren. Fuck, I am halfway sociable now, where before I wasn't. Everybody around me wants to be my friend all of a sudden. It's fucking weird.

People stare when you are running? You black or a Mex? They are probably wondering A) What you did and B) When will the cops gonna show up.

Nah bro I am white as white can be. Not run just standing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get looks, compliments, sexual advances, even a little bit of borderline sexual harassment. I don't consider it harassment. I love it, but the women in my area of Atlanta don't think twice about groping me at my job. They can be very aggressive. I'm not use to women just reaching out to feel on my arms or my chest in the middle of a conversation about protein powders.

I gets asked daily my men, "How do I look like you?" Gay guys are relentless in midtown. They are as aggressive as the women, and will feel me up.

The problem is that now I know what this feels like, I don't think I can ever go back. I might be stuck with having to use gear until I die.

Hey bro couple hours north of you. I have heard about midtown don't know how you deal with the gay guys feeling you up. I heard alt was the new gay place to be.

I get anxiety on gear, I wish that shit gave me confidence. The only time I feel good is in the gym, binge drinking, or by myself.

I have to stay away from gearz. Feel great off of it, Just wish I could maintain that fullness that I get from aas

I think confidence and your aura project a lot. However I've wondered about pheromones with the women but it could be my big cawk

IML Gear Cream!
Hey bro couple hours north of you. I have heard about midtown don't know how you deal with the gay guys feeling you up. I heard alt was the new gay place to be.

I live and work in midtown. My gym is about 50-60% gay men. ATL, especially midtown, is the new place to be if you are gay. Everybody has money, takes good care of themselves, and have great attitudes about life. Everybody here is just happy. I love this area. If I could just get a grip on my finances, I could see myself making a life here.

I don't mind the attention of gay guys. I have fucked guys before. I like pussy better, but dudes are nice for a change once in a while. There is a guy who has been trying to get me to let him photograph me. I finally agreed. I guess I will be doing that either this weekend or next weekend. Apparently, I am a hot piece of ass in the dude community.

I never cared about gay sexual advances either. Used to like it. Rather be attractive than not have gay advances..Never had sex with a guy.. but good for you.. More people should do what they want.

Do you notice more people stare at you. I have been running alot for about a month now and finding more people staring at me. I am not jacked yet and still have a bit of a belly. I wonder if it pheromones people talk about do you think we give off alot when on gear.

You are mis-perceiving things and you are a sad attention whore.

Do gear for YOU.

Otherwise, f*ck off.

Do gear for YOU.

Otherwise, f*ck off.

Ill do gear for whom ever the fuck I want. Or what ever attention I think I get from it..:coffee:. and so should HeavyB.. Your excuses for aas use aren't any more noble than any one else's.

Do gear for YOU.

Otherwise, f*ck off.
Damn this is in open chat so fuck off if you dont like it. I would be amazed if you would talk to me in public like that. You are a big or maybe a small man talking like that on the pc. If you dont like the thread dont post in it.
And read my post ass I never sad I doing gear for attention I do it for me and only me.

Shit, I'm not even going to begin to lie. I began lifting for football as a kid, and I began to see just how shallow women are.

In my 20's I began, and it has brought me fortune since, if lots of women is a fortune!

< as long as this is what it brings me, i'm all for it!

^^hater :sorry:

Back