• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peptide vials, liquids and airport

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am traveling through an airport would they question a vial or liquid peptide that is actually a prescription drug in liquid form?

Checked is easier than carry-on when it comes to questionable items and liquids. I would make sure the script is near the peptide so if they do decide to search your bag you will be good to go. People travel with insulin all the time so it shouldn't be a big deal.

Peptides online don't have scripts

Peptides online don't have scripts

True, but the loop-hole is we can have them for research testing on rats. Go with that story and they have to agree. Tell them you travel around testing on random rats in different city's.

Either way I wouldn't worry about it too much.

but then what about HGH and some gears?

im actually traveling in about a month and i am on cycle. would hate to not dose for a whole week (100mg tren a/day and 3ius Norditropin/day)

any recommendations?

Are you traveling within the US?
If so, just put it in your checked luggage.
I've done carry-on and checked and haven't had a problem yet.
Just put the liquids in unlabelled one or two ounce bottles if you're going to carry it on.
If you're that worried about it, ship the stuff to yourself if you know where you're going to be staying...call the hotel and tell them to hold your packages for you.

I'm interested in this since I travel alot for work lately. How are guys traveling with peptides and AAS in their carry ons? Are you just carrying unmarked vials? What about syringes? Can you carry insulin syringes etc? Have no script.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this since I travel alot for work lately. How are guys traveling with peptides and AAS in their carry ons? Are you just carrying unmarked vials? What about syringes? Can you carry insulin syringes etc? Have no script.

ya thats wat im tryin to figure out.

mailing to myself sounds good but risky.. and kinda suspicious

Tides are quasi legal. its not like youre smuggling liquid coke from bayamon or something.

insulin syringes can be bought over the counter at Wal-greens or CVS. At least in Texas.

I fly every week. Never ran into any problems. I have a script for HCG and B12. I keep my peps in a cooler bag with the HCG and all my syringes.

Like someone said above, if traveling inside US you can just mail it to yourself. IMO that way while your going through airport while traveling you don't have to even worry about it cause its not even on you.

wouldnt that be suspect tho? mailing a package to the hotel u r traveling to? i feel like thats a red flag...?

Send it to your location that you will be staying at, just before going...

wouldnt that be suspect tho? mailing a package to the hotel u r traveling to? i feel like thats a red flag...?
Red flag? ok so bringing it with you on plane is better? : /

suspect or not, you can deny with a package... less so with luggage IMO

Red flag? ok so bringing it with you on plane is better? : /

suspect or not, you can deny with a package... less so with luggage IMO

not sure which is better. lol thats what im trying to figure out man haha

i think personally ill err on safe side and just take a week off from the tren/hgh. take a shot of test enanth before i leave.

No, I don't think so. I'm sure it happens somewhat often. You could forget medication, something needed for a work presentation, or a gift for someone your visiting and not realize it till your at destination or at airport and might have a family member or friend just express mail it to you. And like blergs said, if you feel something is wrong or off, you can just say you weren't expecting package. But with a small shipment you really have nothing to worry about, essecially if your in country and it doesn't even go through customs.

IML Gear Cream!
Only travel for not more then 4 days at a time so its not worth it for me to keep mailing it back and forth.

Only travel for not more then 4 days at a time so its not worth it for me to keep mailing it back and forth.

To reiterate...

I've been flying every week for the last 5 years and I pretty much live in a hotel. (I think I can buy a Ferrari with my Hilton points) When I ordered my "research" peps and bac water, I had them initially delivered to the hotel I stay at. I brought 4 days worth of insulin syringes and a 3ml syringe to mix the peps in my carry-on backpack with a vial of HCG with the script (just in case). No issues flying to my destination.

I flew home with 2 extra 2ml vials of peps in a ziplock bag with my HCG. No questions asked.

You'll be fine.

I have clomid without prescription seems risky getting that on an airline.

To reiterate...

I've been flying every week for the last 5 years and I pretty much live in a hotel. (I think I can buy a Ferrari with my Hilton points) When I ordered my "research" peps and bac water, I had them initially delivered to the hotel I stay at. I brought 4 days worth of insulin syringes and a 3ml syringe to mix the peps in my carry-on backpack with a vial of HCG with the script (just in case). No issues flying to my destination.

I flew home with 2 extra 2ml vials of peps in a ziplock bag with my HCG. No questions asked.

You'll be fine.

You just said you have a script for hcg that you carried. I dont have a script for anything, thats the difference. Or are you saying you didn't have to use the script?

You are thinking a little bit too indepth when it comes to mailing your gear to yourself...

just because you mail something to yourself - doesn't mean the police and swat is going to come raiding in because
you've mailed something to yourself... forgotten items... fragile items - get mailed a lot -- the airport doesn't always tend
to treat your stuff with care..

i'm one of those baggage jackass's that tosses your shit around and kicks it for fun lol.

mail it to yourself - you will be fine ..and no questions will be asked.

You guys are like the kid who gets his hand caught in the cookie jar. Just act cool, bluff your way. They don't care about shit like that. I lost my drivers license between the rental car drop off and the airport. I had no other picture ID. Got through TSA just fine

So I can travel with a few peptide vials no problem? Through the airport?

Make sure to put all of that inside your checked luggage. Putting that in your carry-on is a bad idea

Back