• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am taking 5 days off IM in protest of BigDyls disappearance

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
True story, as of Thursday I will protest BigDyls odd disappearance by not posting for the same amount of time he has been gone. I encourage every one of you to do the same.

story.salute.jpg

ForemanRules said:
True story, as of Thursday I will protest BigDyls odd disappearance by not posting for the same amount of time he has been gone. I encourage every one of you to do the same.

who's bigdyl:laugh:

ForemanRules said:

ninjaparty.jpg

This may very well be one of the calmest periods of time IM has seen since i joined way back in '03.

The protest begins at 12:30PM today and ends Tuesday mornoing, I encourage all of you to takw 5 days off in protest of BigDyls disappearance.

ForemanRules said:
The protest begins at 12:30PM today and ends Tuesday mornoing, I encourage all of you to takw 5 days off in protest of BigDyls disappearance.
Finally serving off that time you owe county, eh Foreman?

IML Gear Cream!
ForemanRules said:

shut up

ForemanRules said:

STFU

man down.

wow, Foreman is 44 hrs in, his attempt to once again become the centre of attention has failed! or maybe he is going to TOM's on vacation!! hmmm, I predict a "new" member will appear who is quircky and rebellious!!

MyK said:
wow, Foreman is 44 hrs in, his attempt to once again become the centre of attention has failed! or maybe he is going to TOM's on vacation!! hmmm, I predict a "new" member will appear who is quircky and rebellious!!
I predict a weekend return of Psycho Dad.:laugh:

IML Gear Cream!
why don't you leave for two months, since you lost your own vote off.

big dyl didnt disappear
hes with me in MExico in Cancun. Were drinking Tequila, n messing with cheap senoritas, and enjoying mexican hoes.

Back