• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Weirdest thing happened to me

r0dxx

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I wasnt sure where to post this...Mod's move this if I posted in the wrong spot, I'm sorry.

It was a few days ago at the gym and me and my friend have always been rivals over the years in terms of working out. I'm about 5'11 175 7% bf, and he's around 190 at the same body fat but a little taller. We are both very lean for ourselves, we are both usually bulkier.

OK let me get to the point...We were in the locker room and my friend had a camera and wanted to compare who was bigger more ripped etc. We both did like a most muscular pic and my adrenaline was really pumping. My friend has problems with his camera and took like 10 seconds to take the damn picture. I was holding the pose the whole time and my head was shaking (you know when your straining hard) I guess I didnt breathe at all...I looked in the mirror after and right around one of my eyes the skin was all red for like the next 30minutes. Ever since that day I've had a headache...But I only really feel it when I strain (workout, lean down, etc)

Anyone know WTF happened?

Sounds like you went so crazy that you spiked your blood pressure really high.

too much. i get that when i deadlift, or squat really heavy. but my body adapts and they go away. watch you might pop a blood vessel. small small chance but still possible

i got the same but only when i was benching and not breathing correctly! I had a pain in one side of my head after that, but not really a headache pain and i just let it go for a couple of weeks and it went away, but if you are overly concerned about it you might want to see a doctor, but i don't think it is anything too serious from posing.

Sounds like your buddy took a few cock pics to me.

Oh, and i will move this to general health.

Same thing happens to a persons eyes when you strangle them, next time save your autoerotic fanatsies for the bedroom, the locker room is no place for such shenanigans

no more headache took like a week to fully go away!

Try to breathe in and out next time to release the tension you build up in the blood vessel. It will go away.

Back